|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
4. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
(a) The rule of law.
(b) The code of law.
(c) The law of the land.
(d) The rule of the land.
5. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
2. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
3. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
4. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
5. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)