|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
(a) The rule of law.
(b) The code of law.
(c) The rule of the land.
(d) The law of the land.
2. What metal made the infantry more useful?
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
(b) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(c) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
(d) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
5. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
2. When did Clovis rule?
3. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
4. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
5. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)