|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
2. When did the Gauls choose to elect a common authority for the whole confederation?
(a) When Vercingetorix conquered Gaul.
(b) When Caesar rose to power.
(c) When war broke out with Rome.
(d) When the Huns were about to invade.
3. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
4. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Grum.
(b) The Mari.
(c) The Nuer.
(d) The Glo.
5. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
2. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
3. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
4. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
5. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)