|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
2. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
3. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
4. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
5. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Collected taxes.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Public servant training.
(d) Protected civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
2. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
3. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
4. What was Elman Service's occupation?
5. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)