|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
2. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 56 B.C.
(c) 71 B.C.
(d) 80 B.C.
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles IV.
(b) Charles VI.
(c) Charles V.
(d) Charles III.
5. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) Friedrich Engels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
2. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
3. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
4. When did the Supreme Court rule on the Lochner v. New York case?
5. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)