|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not the law.
(b) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(c) That he would not bow to the law.
(d) That he was not above the law.
2. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
3. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
4. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 131 to 87 B.C.
(b) 141 to 77 B.C.
(c) 141 to 87 B.C.
(d) 161 to 67 B.C.
5. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
2. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
3. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
4. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
5. What was the sanjakbey duties?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)