|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
(a) That he was not the law.
(b) That he was not allowed to pass laws.
(c) That he would not bow to the law.
(d) That he was not above the law.
3. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
(a) 5 B.C.
(b) 7 B.C.
(c) 12 B.C.
(d) 9 B.C.
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. When did Emperor Wu rule?
3. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
5. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)