|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King John.
(b) King Mark.
(c) Kind Edward.
(d) King George.
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
2. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
3. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
4. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)