|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Friedrich Engels.
(c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(d) Karl Marx.
2. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(b) A fourth.
(c) A fifth.
(d) A third.
3. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
(a) The rule of law.
(b) The law of the land.
(c) The rule of the land.
(d) The code of law.
4. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) His personal guards.
(c) Empress Xu.
(d) A eunuch.
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(b) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(d) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
2. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)