|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Three dynasties.
(b) One dynasty.
(c) Five dynasties.
(d) Two dynasties.
2. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 0.5 million.
(b) 2.5 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 1.5 million.
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 56 B.C.
(b) 71 B.C.
(c) 69 B.C.
(d) 80 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
2. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
3. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
4. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
5. When was the Concordat of Worms enacted ?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)