|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 12th century.
(b) 15th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 13th century.
2. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
5. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles VI.
(b) Charles III.
(c) Charles V.
(d) Charles IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
4. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
5. How long did the Tang Dynasty last?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)