|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
2. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(b) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Friedrich Engels.
3. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(a) Mercenary troops.
(c) Loyal peasants.
(d) His brothers.
4. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
5. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
(a) A king.
(b) A lake.
(c) A fortress.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
2. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)