|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King Mark.
(b) King John.
(c) Kind Edward.
(d) King George.
2. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
3. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
4. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(d) Military power.
5. What are bBand-level societies built around?
(a) Nuclear society.
(c) Familian society.
(d) Poly nuclear society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
4. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)