|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
2. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
3. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
(a) 239-210 B.C.
(b) 249-210 B.C.
(c) 259-210 B.C.
(d) 269-210 B.C.
4. What corresponds to what is now called positive law according to Chapter 17?
5. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Grum.
(b) The Glo.
(c) The Mari.
(d) The Nuer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Emperor Wu rule?
2. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. When were the collective farms disbanded in China?
5. When did Clovis rule?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)