|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Jiang Zemin.
(b) Deng Xiaoping.
(c) Zhu Rongji.
(d) Mao Zedong.
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 770 B.C.
(b) 970 B.C.
(c) 570 B.C.
(d) 870 B.C.
3. What happened in 173, 179 and 182 in China?
4. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
2. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
3. What was a motive for making war in tribal societies?
4. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
5. When was the Wei kingdom founded?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)