|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Constantinople taken by the Turks?
2. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
3. When did Clovis rule?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 7th century.
(c) 8th century.
(d) 6th century.
4. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
(a) The loss of the Mandate of Tang.
(b) The loss of the Mandate of Stability.
(c) The loss of the Mandate of Heaven.
(d) The loss of the Mandate of Governance.
5. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Collected taxes.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Protected civilians.
(d) Public servant training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of three components of political development that together constitute modern politics?
2. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
3. What population density allowed agriculture?
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)