|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. What did Gregory VII do to the Roman Emperor Henry IV?
(a) He orderd his assassination.
(b) He married him.
(c) He excommunicated him.
(d) He gave him Italy as a gift.
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 56 B.C.
(b) 71 B.C.
(c) 80 B.C.
(d) 69 B.C.
4. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
3. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
4. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
5. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)