|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Five dynasties.
(b) Two dynasties.
(c) Three dynasties.
(d) One dynasty.
2. What did the Greeks and Romans poor on the tomb of a dead man?
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(d) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the highly sophisticated compilation of Roman law produced in Constantinople under at the beginning of the sixth century named?
2. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
4. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)