|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the The Romance of the Three Kingdoms written?
(a) Early Tang dynasty.
(b) Early Ming dynasty.
(c) Early Qi dynasty.
(d) Early Whu dynasty.
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. What is a particularly well-developed and pure example of segmentary lineage organization?
(a) The Mari.
(b) The Nuer.
(c) The Glo.
(d) The Grum.
4. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
5. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(b) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(c) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
2. What was the sanjakbey duties?
3. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
4. Who killed the grand councilor Li Si?
5. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)