|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
(a) Nominated a slave to a high government officials.
(b) Freed a slave.
(c) Killed a slave.
(d) Married a slave.
2. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
3. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
(b) Military power.
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(c) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
5. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
(a) Loyal peasants.
(b) Mercenary troops.
(d) His brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
4. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
5. What was Elman Service's occupation?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)