|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
2. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
3. How many commanderies were created by the Win?
4. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King John.
(b) King George.
(c) King Mark.
(d) Kind Edward.
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 970 B.C.
(b) 870 B.C.
(c) 770 B.C.
(d) 570 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
2. What did Pollock and Maitland write about the king?
3. What justified an armed rebellion against the Emperor in China?
4. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
5. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)