|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
3. How many families were relocated by the Qin Dynasty?
4. What metal made the infantry more useful?
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
2. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
3. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
4. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
5. How much land remained privately owned in the USSR?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)