Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
2. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
3. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Collected taxes.
(b) Led cavalry into battle.
(c) Protected civilians.
(d) Public servant training.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
2. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
4. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
5. When was a proposal put forward to limit estates to three thousand mou in China?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)