|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
2. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(b) Long bows.
3. When did the French revolution take place?
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Filial societies.
(b) Wealth societies.
(c) Rent-seeking societies.
(d) Merit societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
2. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
3. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
4. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
5. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)