|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Jordan Kings.
(b) Syrian leaders.
(c) Iran leaders.
(d) Lybian leaders.
2. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Merit societies.
(b) Wealth societies.
(c) Rent-seeking societies.
(d) Filial societies.
3. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Chinese EMpire.
(b) The Mongol Empire.
(c) The Ottoman Empire.
(d) The French Empire.
4. When did Chosroes I rule?
5. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
2. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
3. What was the sanjakbey duties?
4. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
5. When did the French revolution take place?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)