|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
(a) 8000 to 2000 B.C.
(b) 6000 to 5000 B.C.
(c) 7000 to 3000 B.C.
(d) 5000 to 3000 B.C.
2. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
(a) A god.
(b) A lake.
(c) A king.
(d) A fortress.
3. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(c) Long bows.
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 221 B.C.
(b) 250 B.C.
(c) 230 B.C.
(d) 321 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
2. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
3. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)