|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 56 B.C.
(c) 80 B.C.
(d) 71 B.C.
2. What weapons played a key role in the fall of Constantinople?
(c) Long bows.
3. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
4. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
(a) A lake.
(b) A king.
(c) A fortress.
(d) A god.
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
5. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)