|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
(a) Wealth based bureaucracy.
(b) Merit based bureaucracy.
(c) Connection based bureaucracy.
(d) Filial based bureaucracy.
2. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Jiang Zemin.
(c) Zhu Rongji.
(d) Deng Xiaoping.
3. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
4. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
5. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
2. What was the sanjakbey duties?
3. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
4. When did the French revolution take place?
5. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)