|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The French Empire.
(b) The Mongol Empire.
(c) The Ottoman Empire.
(d) The Chinese EMpire.
2. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 2 weeks.
(b) Every 5 weeks.
(c) Every 6 weeks.
(d) Every 12 weeks.
3. What age didn't Qin pass though concerning army management?
(a) Mercenary Age.
(b) Volunteer Age.
(c) Conscription Age.
(d) Golden Age.
4. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
5. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
(a) 870 B.C.
(b) 770 B.C.
(c) 970 B.C.
(d) 570 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
2. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
3. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
4. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)