|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
5. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Zhu Rongji.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Deng Xiaoping.
(d) Jiang Zemin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
2. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
3. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
4. When did Louis XIV die?
5. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)