|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 12th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 15th century.
2. How much of the productive land in France was in ecclesiastical hands in the 7th century?
(a) A fifth.
(c) A fourth.
(d) A third.
3. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
(a) Syrian leaders.
(b) Iran leaders.
(c) Lybian leaders.
(d) Jordan Kings.
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 6 weeks.
(b) Every 2 weeks.
(c) Every 5 weeks.
(d) Every 12 weeks.
5. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
(a) 0.5 million.
(b) 2.5 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)