|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles VI.
(b) Charles IV.
(c) Charles III.
(d) Charles V.
2. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
3. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
4. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the German state that emerged in Brandenburg-Prussia in the eighteenth century based on?
2. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
3. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
4. When did the Zhou dynasty split?
5. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)