|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collectivized land in 1978?
(a) Deng Xiaoping.
(b) Jiang Zemin.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Zhu Rongji.
2. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 230 B.C.
(b) 221 B.C.
(c) 250 B.C.
(d) 321 B.C.
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
(a) Two dynasties.
(b) Three dynasties.
(c) One dynasty.
(d) Five dynasties.
4. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Friedrich Engels.
(b) Karl Marx.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
5. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
2. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
3. When did Sultan Barquq come to power?
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
5. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)