|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Golden Bull put in effect?
2. What metal made the infantry more useful?
3. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
4. How many of the Meiji Emperor's 15 children reached adulthood?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 80 B.C.
(b) 69 B.C.
(c) 71 B.C.
(d) 56 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Bahri regiment named after?
2. When did the major powers face growing demands for military expenditures?
3. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
4. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
5. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)