|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
3. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Public servant training.
(b) Collected taxes.
(c) Led cavalry into battle.
(d) Protected civilians.
4. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 12 weeks.
(b) Every 2 weeks.
(c) Every 6 weeks.
(d) Every 5 weeks.
5. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
(a) The Mongol Empire.
(b) The French Empire.
(c) The Ottoman Empire.
(d) The Chinese EMpire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
2. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
4. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
5. When did Chosroes I rule?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)