|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
2. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
3. When did the relationship between landlord and peasant had come to acquire a contractual character according to Jeno Szucs?
(a) 12th century.
(b) 14th century.
(c) 15th century.
(d) 13th century.
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
5. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 6 weeks.
(b) Every 12 weeks.
(c) Every 5 weeks.
(d) Every 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
2. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
3. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
4. When was Machiavelli's "The Prince" written according to Chapter 15?
5. Who collectivized land in 1978?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)