|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
4. How many was were fought during the Eastern Zhou rule of 294 years according to Chapter 7?
5. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Wealth societies.
(b) Rent-seeking societies.
(c) Filial societies.
(d) Merit societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the predynastic Yangshao period run according to Chapter 6?
2. What was the sanjakbey duties?
3. How long did it take to codify the ritual behavior within lineage?
4. What Empire did not allow aristocracy to emerge?
5. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)