|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
(a) Charles V.
(b) Charles VI.
(c) Charles III.
(d) Charles IV.
2. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
3. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
4. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
2. How many enemy soldiers did the state of Qin kill during the period from 356 to 236 B.C?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
4. What would never have occurred to a western slave owner to do in contrast to Eastern slave owners?
5. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)