|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Led cavalry into battle.
(b) Public servant training.
(c) Protected civilians.
(d) Collected taxes.
2. What was the Ancien régime France an early prototype of?
(a) Rent-seeking societies.
(b) Merit societies.
(c) Wealth societies.
(d) Filial societies.
3. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
(a) 206 B.C to 19 A.D.
(b) 206 B.C to 9 B.C.
(c) 226 B.C to 9 A.D.
(d) 206 B.C to 9 A.D.
4. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
5. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who collectivized land in 1978?
2. When was the Byzantine army defeated at Baphaeon?
3. What metal made the infantry more useful?
4. Who are not formally accountable to their people except through a parliament with very limited powers, but have been careful to attend to the demands of the various groups that make up the country?
5. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)