|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
2. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
3. When did the French revolution take place?
4. What was the sanjakbey duties?
(a) Led cavalry into battle.
(b) Public servant training.
(c) Protected civilians.
(d) Collected taxes.
5. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
2. When did Louis XIV die?
3. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
4. How many problems inherent to the design of Mamluk political institutions helped weaken said institutions over time?
5. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
This section contains 117 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)