|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Friedrich Engels.
(d) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
2. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
3. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 69 B.C.
(b) 80 B.C.
(c) 71 B.C.
(d) 56 B.C.
4. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
5. How many fiefdoms did the Zhou king setup?
Short Answer Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. When did the major powers face growing demands for military expenditures?
3. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
4. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
5. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)