Quiz: Preface and Part I, Chapters 1-2 to Part IV, Chapter 22-23
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What played an important functional role in facilitating large-scale collective action?
c) Military power.
2. How many staff did the director of prayer have in the Han Dynasty?
3. When did Alexander I of Russia manage to overrun a good part of Europe?
4. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
a) Friedrich Engels.
b) Karl Marx.
c) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
5. When did the Mamluk regime fall?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)