|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only staff members that Chadresh has in "Blueprints"?
2. What is the ship made from that Marco shows Celia in "Stormy Seas"?
3. Where is Mr. Barris living in "Three Cups of Tea with Lainie Burgess"?
4. Who waits for Bailey at the Wishing Tree in "Suspended"?
5. In "Pursuit," at whose home do Bailey and the reveurs stay in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Widget visit with Mr. A. H. in "Stories"?
2. In "Fates Foretold," how does the fortune teller do a reading?
3. What is the circus like on All Hallows' Eve?
4. What happens when Marco is guiding Bailey through the animal tent?
5. How does Bailey get into the circus in New York?
6. How did Isobel and Marco happen to meet?
7. What does the circus train look like inside?
8. Why does Poppet visit Chandresh in "Blueprints"?
9. How is the anniversary celebration different from the circus itself?
10. In "The Lovers," what do the figures look like that are as still as statues?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Tsukiko doesn't believe that Tara's death is an accident. Why doesn't Tsukiko believe that Tara's death was an accident and how does she believe Tara's death will affect the circus?
Essay Topic 2
Isobel destroys a charm she made to create balance in the circus. Why does Isobel destroy her charm and what are the resulting effects on the circus when she removes her charm?
Essay Topic 3
Fans of the circus rose up and became a loosely organized group. How did the group get started and why was the group so important to the reveurs?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)