|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Widget in "Blueprints"?
(d) New York.
2. When does Widget meet with Mr. A. H. in Paris?
3. Who does Prospero say was Alexander's last student?
4. What does Bailey remove from the box he keeps in his tree in "Farewell"?
(a) Poppet's glove.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A photograph.
(d) An old book.
5. In "The Lovers" what does the woman standing on the platform wear in her hair?
(a) White roses.
(b) Black ribbons.
(c) White feathers.
(d) White ribbons.
6. When did Chandresh died?
7. What does Isobel throw at Marco in "Old Ghosts"?
(a) Small sticks.
(b) White crystals.
(c) Black crystals.
(d) Tarot cards.
8. What color is the engine that pulls the circus train?
(a) Black and gray.
(b) Smokey gray.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Almost entirely black.
9. What color suit does Chandresh wear to the grand anniversary celebration for the circus?
10. When is the grand anniversary celebration for the circus held?
(a) September 1, 1901.
(b) October 13, 1899.
(c) November 1, 1900.
(d) March 13, 1898.
11. What scents permeate Tsukiko's private train car?
(a) Lavender and vanilla.
(b) Ginger and cream.
12. What color are the flames at first when Bailey lights the bonfire?
13. During Celia's performances in "Stormy Seas," what row does Marco sit in as he watches?
14. What does Bailey smell when he opens the first container in the Bedtime Stories tent?
(c) Something floral.
(d) Smoke and roasting chestnuts.
15. In "Visitations," what does Celia keep in golden cages?
(a) White doves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the ceiling in the Bedtime Stories tent?
2. What does Chandresh give Poppet and Widget as birthday gifts on their 13th birthday?
3. What marks the door of Tsukiko's compartment on the train?
4. What time is it at the beginning of "Darkest Before the Dawn"?
5. What was Tsukiko's opponent's name?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)