|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco leave behind in Celia's tent in "Impasse"?
(a) Playing card.
2. What does Bailey smell when he opens the first container in the Bedtime Stories tent?
(a) Smoke and roasting chestnuts.
(d) Something floral.
3. What color suit is purchased for Bailey in "Escapement"?
(a) Black and white.
4. Where is Victor staying in "Escapement"?
(a) The Brown Inn.
(d) Parker House.
5. What scents permeate Tsukiko's private train car?
(a) Ginger and cream.
(c) Lavender and vanilla.
6. What color is the upholstery in the cars of the circus train?
(a) Burgundies, violets, and creams.
(b) Blues and red.
(c) Yellows and green.
(d) Whites, grays, and blacks.
7. In "Escapement," where does Victor say the reveurs will go next?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
8. In "Transmutation," what color does Marco see as air fills his lungs and he feels the cool air sharp and stinging on his skin?
9. What color are the ribbons on Celia's dress that had been one of Friedrick's particular favorites?
(a) Yellow, green, and cream.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Black, white, and charcoal.
10. What does Bailey use in "Bedtime Stories" to help him and the twins escape the Labyrinth?
(a) Door knob.
(d) Hidden passageway.
11. What do the members of the ensemble wear that play at the grand anniversary celebration for the circus?
(a) White suits.
(b) Red velvet suits.
(c) Black pinstriped suits.
(d) Black velvet suits.
12. What is the year in "Bedtime Stories"?
13. In "Bookkeeping," how long has it been since Chandresh has created a new endeavor?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 14 years.
14. What room does Chandresh dedicate to Marco and Celia in "Blueprints"?
(a) A lavish tower room.
(b) A lush garden.
(c) Windowless room with a glass koi pond above it.
(d) A comfortable living room.
15. In "Incendiary," where does Marco find himself?
(a) A restaurant in Prague.
(b) The circus.
(c) His apartment.
(d) Midland Grand Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poppet move in order to put her briefcase on Chandresh's desk in his study?
2. What type of tea does Tsukiko serve Celia in "Tsukiko"?
3. What does Chandresh give Poppet and Widget as birthday gifts on their 13th birthday?
4. What was Tsukiko's opponent's name?
5. In "Visitations," what does Celia keep in golden cages?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)