|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Widget want to ride on the carousel in "Chaperoned" until Celia persuades him to ride on a different animal?
(c) Nine-tailed fox.
2. Where does Herr Thiessen view the circus and the clock that he made?
3. Where does Celia spend time after her performance in "Rules of the Game"?
(a) Contortionist's show.
(b) At the bonfire.
(c) Wild-cat tent.
(d) Ice Garden.
4. What does Celia have in cages in her room?
5. What color do the Burgess sisters and Mr. Barris wear to a dinner at the Lefevre mansion in "Atmosphere"?
6. How many chairs are in the tent where Celia performs in "Oneiromancy"?
(a) Around 15.
(d) About 20.
7. How do circus goers enter the circus past the ticket booth?
(a) Through a tall bamboo gate.
(b) Through a pair of doors.
(c) Through a heavy striped curtain.
(d) Through a velvet curtain.
8. What does Celia fetch while everyone waits for the Murray twins to be born?
(a) Hot water.
(c) Damp cloths.
9. How long after the man in grey signs a paper in "Shades of Grey," does the form disappear?
10. What scent comes from the burnt chair in "Oneiromancy" when the flames are extinguished?
(b) Cinnamon or cloves.
(d) Lilac or jasmine.
11. What time does Celia perform in "Wishes and Desires"?
(a) On the quarter hour.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At the top of the hour.
(d) On the half hour.
12. During the performance in "Gentlemen's Wager," what do the ladies' fans turn into during the performance?
(c) Small birds.
13. What does Chandresh send Mrs. Murray, the wild-cat tamers wife when she gives birth on opening night?
(a) 2 bouquets of red roses.
(c) 2 bouquets of white roses.
(d) Lavish dinner.
14. When the man in grey visits the boy he is teaching in his rooms, how long does he spend lecturing the boy?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 35 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
15. What color is the hair of the Murray twins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Celia's dress in "The Magician's Umbrella"?
2. What performer comes to Tara's funeral that even some of the mourners who are not part of the circus recognize?
3. What is the date at the beginning of "Gentlemen's Wager"?
4. What is supposed to be Lefevre's racial background?
5. In "Labryinth," how many doors in the room found from the trapdoor in the ceiling?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)