|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of performances did Chandresh watch as a child?
(a) Bawdy plays.
2. In "The Magician's Umbrella," where is the circus closed due to bad weather?
3. In "Truth or Dare," who is on the highest branch of an oak tree?
(a) One of the Mackenzie brothers.
4. In "Labryinth," what papers the walls in a hallway?
5. How old is Celia in "False Pretenses"?
6. In "The Hanged Man," what color cord is tied around the leg of a man in a tuxedo?
(c) Royal blue.
7. When the man in grey visits the boy he is teaching in his rooms, how long does he spend lecturing the boy?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
8. What type of dress is Mme. Padva wearing in "Associates and Conspirators"?
(a) Yellow taffeta.
(b) Green taffeta.
(c) Black silk embroidered with cherry blossoms.
(d) Blue velvet trimmed in gold.
9. How long after the man in grey signs a paper in "Shades of Grey," does the form disappear?
10. What address is on the card that Mr. Barris gave Tara?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) A small theater.
(c) A private residence.
(d) Midland Grand Hotel.
11. During the performance in "Gentlemen's Wager," what do the ladies' fans turn into during the performance?
(d) Small birds.
12. How many tents does Chandresh enter on opening night of the circus?
13. In "Labryinth," how many doors in the room found from the trapdoor in the ceiling?
14. What is supposed to be Lefevre's racial background?
15. What type of shawl does Celia wear to the Midnight Dinner in "Tete-a-Tete"?
(a) Black silk.
(d) Ivory lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did Tara and Lainie pursue before they became dancers or actresses?
2. How many chairs are in the tent where Celia performs in "Oneiromancy"?
3. In "Reveurs," where does Herr Thiessen go to see the circus again?
4. Where is Mr. Barris living in "The Ticking of the Clock"?
5. In "Oneiromancy," what covers Tsukiko's costume?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)