|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposed to be Lefevre's racial background?
2. What does Chandresh send Mrs. Murray, the wild-cat tamers wife when she gives birth on opening night?
(b) 2 bouquets of red roses.
(c) Lavish dinner.
(d) 2 bouquets of white roses.
3. How old is Bailey when his grandmother suggests he think about attending Harvard?
4. What does Poppet wear after her performance at the beginning of "Ailuromancy"?
(a) Black coat and burgundy scarf.
(b) Black coat and violet scarf.
(c) Black coat and white scarf.
(d) Black coat and green scarf.
5. In "Gentlemen's Wager," what color suit is the Alexander wearing who goes back stage to speak with Prospero?
6. What time does Celia perform in "Wishes and Desires"?
(a) On the quarter hour.
(b) At the top of the hour.
(c) At midnight.
(d) On the half hour.
7. Where is the circus in "The Wizard in the Tree"?
8. How old is Bailey in "Truth or Dare"?
9. What type of shawl does Celia wear to the Midnight Dinner in "Tete-a-Tete"?
(b) Black silk.
(c) Ivory lace.
10. How many times does Herr Thiessen read Celia letter before composing a reply in "Reveurs"?
11. How many tents does Chandresh enter on opening night of the circus?
12. In "Temporary Places," where does Lainie attempt to persuade Tara to go for an extended holiday?
13. In "The Hanged Man," what color cord is tied around the leg of a man in a tuxedo?
(d) Royal blue.
14. What does Widget buy to eat in "Ailuromancy"?
(a) Cotton candy.
(b) Chocolate mice.
(c) Cinnamon pastries.
15. What is seen in a mirror in "Reflections and Distortions"?
(a) A small dog.
(b) A princess.
(c) A Siamese cat.
(d) A man in a bowler hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. in "Unexpected Post," what does the manager bring the five-year-old girl to drink?
2. In "Truth or Dare," who is on the highest branch of an oak tree?
3. What date is given for Hector's death in "Condolences"?
4. In "The Magician's Umbrella," how many cards are in Isobel's Marseilles deck?
5. What type of performances did Chandresh watch as a child?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)