1. What color are the tents of the circus?
White and black.
2. What scent might be smelled as a crowd waits for the circus to open?
3. What is pinned to the coat of a five-year-old girl in "Unexpected Post"?
4. Who escorts a five-year-old girl to a theater in "Unexpected Post"?
5. in "Unexpected Post," what does the manager bring the five-year-old girl to drink?
6. What is Prospero's given name?
7. What does Prospero say that his daughter should have been named?
8. What is the date at the beginning of "Gentlemen's Wager"?
This section contains 3,390 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)