|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Opening Night I to Wishes and Desires.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old will the twins have to be before they can wander the circus at night alone?
2. Where does Herr Thiessen view the circus and the clock that he made?
3. What color cap did Bailey wear on his first visit to the circus?
4. What color are the tents of the circus?
(a) Blue and red.
(b) Gold and crimson.
(c) White and black.
(d) Yellow and green.
5. What happens at midnight on opening night?
(a) Sound of a gong is heard.
(b) Trumpet blows.
(c) Light show begins.
(d) Bonfire is lit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Truth or Dare," what color is the red-haired girl wearing when Bailey runs into her?
2. What is supposed to be Lefevre's racial background?
3. In "Truth or Dare," who is on the highest branch of an oak tree?
4. What does Prospero say that his daughter should have been named?
5. How often are Circus Dinners held in "The Contortionist's Tattoo"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)