|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Opening Night I to Wishes and Desires.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By "Gentlemen's Wager," how long has Celia been taking lessons?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 8 months.
2. What color cap did Bailey wear on his first visit to the circus?
3. In "Target Practice," what is Chandresh aiming at on a dartboard?
(a) A piece of jewelry.
(b) A newspaper review.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photograph.
4. In "Gentlemen's Wager," what does Alexander give Celia and then have disappear.
5. In "Associates and Conspirators," what time does Chandresh serve the first course of his dinners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date at the beginning of "Gentlemen's Wager"?
2. What does Widget want to ride on the carousel in "Chaperoned" until Celia persuades him to ride on a different animal?
3. in "Unexpected Post," what does the manager bring the five-year-old girl to drink?
4. How many tents does Chandresh enter on opening night of the circus?
5. How old will the twins have to be before they can wander the circus at night alone?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)