Part I: Unexpected Post to False Pretenses
1. What color are the tents of the circus?
(a) Yellow and green.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) White and black.
(d) Gold and crimson.
2. What scent might be smelled as a crowd waits for the circus to open?
(c) Cotton candy.
3. What is pinned to the coat of a five-year-old girl in "Unexpected Post"?
(c) Guardianship papers.
(d) Suicide note.
4. Who escorts a five-year-old girl to a theater in "Unexpected Post"?
5. in "Unexpected Post," what does the manager bring the five-year-old girl to drink?
(b) Chocolate milk.
(d) Root beer.
6. What is Prospero's given name?
(a) Charles Wright.
(b) Andrew Davies.
(c) Hector Bowen.
(d) Manning White.
7. What does Prospero say that his daughter should have been named?
8. What is the date at the beginning of "Gentlemen's Wager"?
(a) October 1873.
(b) July 1872.
(c) March 1870.
(d) August 1871.
This section contains 3,390 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)