|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Soldier Home: Summer People.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had the baby's father hurt himself?
(a) An axe incident.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A fall from a cliff.
(d) A hunting accident.
2. To what does Nick look forward to on his trip?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Crossing the Mississippi.
(c) Eating dinner.
(d) Sleeping on a train.
3. What does Nick say about his relationship with Marjorie?
(a) It should have never happened.
(b) It should last 100 years.
(c) It isn't fun anymore.
(d) It's the best thing that has ever happened.
4. Who is Nick with in this story?
(a) His father and cousin.
(b) His father and brother.
(c) His father and uncle.
(d) His best friend.
5. What does the author also tell the reader about the book?
(a) It contains some unpublished manuscripts.
(b) It is non-fiction.
(c) It is a hard book to get through.
(d) It is autobiographical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of the baby's father?
2. Which of the following does Nick's mother NOT do for his father?
3. Who is the soldier who has been drunk for about two solid weeks?
4. What is Nick's mother's general demeanor?
5. Who is Nick's girlfriend in this story?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)