|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On His Own: Crossing the Mississippi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what state is Nick headed in this story?
2. What town is the location of this story?
3. Who is Nick's younger sister?
4. Nick recalls being at _______________.
(a) a World Series game.
(b) the Kentucky Derby.
(c) the Masters Tournament.
(d) the Super Bowl.
5. Who is Nick with in this story?
(a) His father and cousin.
(b) His father and uncle.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His father and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nick go in this story?
2. In what town did Nick grow up?
3. Who tends the counter at the restaurant?
4. Who is the girl that Nick spends a lot of time with?
5. What type of business does Aunt Halley's husband run?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)