|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On His Own: The Killers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick go in this story?
(a) Boarding school.
(c) Summer camp.
(d) Indian camp.
2. What is the plan of the two crooks?
(a) To kill a famous boxer.
(b) To kill Nick.
(c) To rob the restaurant.
(d) To torch the building.
3. On what is Nick riding on his return home?
4. Where do Nick and Tom go after leaving the bar?
(a) Bus station.
(b) Another bar.
(c) Train station.
(d) Frat party.
5. Ad has some physical oddities such as a missing ear and __________________.
(a) six toes.
(b) a missing thumb.
(c) a slow heart rate.
(d) a cleft palate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsetting information does Nick's father tell Nick?
2. What is unique about the Indian woman?
3. As the story begins, who has just punched Nick?
4. When was this story published?
5. What is the setting for this story?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)