|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Company of Two: Wedding Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the economic base of the town?
2. What is Rinaldi's response when Nick says they have made a "separate peace?"
(a) We're alone, always.
(b) We are not patriots.
(c) We will always be brothers.
(d) We are of one army.
3. What is the plan of the two crooks?
(a) To rob the restaurant.
(b) To torch the building.
(c) To kill a famous boxer.
(d) To kill Nick.
4. The men want to take Nick away because he sold trout and __________________.
(a) burned a Boy Scout camp.
(b) killed a moose.
(c) robbed a bar.
(d) harrassed the local Indians.
5. What do Nick and his father discuss as they leave the Indian camp?
(d) Surgical careers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nick when the story begins?
2. How does Nick spend the day in the uncivilized area?
3. Which of the following does Ole Anderson NOT do when Nick tells him of the men who want to kill him?
4. What nationality is the girl that Nick spends a lot of time with?
5. The story is a conflict between Nick's immaturity and the realization that ____________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)