|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Company of Two: Wedding Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Nick nurse his broken heart about Prudence?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a couple days.
(c) For a year.
(d) Almost instantly.
2. What stereotype about the Indians does the author show?
3. What is the setting for this story?
(a) Fishing camp.
(c) Train station.
(d) Ski lodge.
4. Who do Nick and Leon tease about a girl?
5. What does Nick's uncle think he is?
(a) A coward.
(b) A master fisherman.
(c) A good writer.
(d) A hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nick when the story begins?
2. Where do Nick and Tom go after leaving the bar?
3. Where does Nick fear the wardens will send him back to?
4. What is the name of the city that used to be located in the abandoned area where Nick gets off the train?
5. Which of the following does Nick NOT do in the uncivilized area?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)