|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Company of Two: Wedding Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what method is Nick traveling?
(a) Cruise ship.
(b) Fighter jet.
2. What does Nick's uncle think he is?
(a) A coward.
(b) A master fisherman.
(c) A hero.
(d) A good writer.
3. What is Bill's opinion of Nick's relationship with Marjorie?
(a) It should stay buried.
(b) It was the best thing that ever happened to Nick.
(c) It never would have lasted.
(d) It should be rekindled.
4. What occupation did some of the Indians have in Petoskey?
(d) Factory work.
5. John tells Nick that girls of which nationality make good wives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nick is friends with how many boys?
2. What is the setting for this story?
3. How does Nick respond when he hears that Prudence has been playing with another boy?
4. What is Nick's father's demeanor when he is recalled to camp?
5. What is unique about the Indian woman?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)