|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through War: Now I Lay Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick go in this story?
(a) Boarding school.
(c) Summer camp.
(d) Indian camp.
2. By what method is Nick traveling?
(b) Fighter jet.
(c) Cruise ship.
3. Who is the boxer that Nick visits to warn him about the men who want to kill him?
(a) Ole Hanson.
(b) Ole Anderson.
(c) Ole Joe.
(d) Old Joe.
4. Which of the following does Nick NOT think about in order to stay awake?
(a) Fishing for trout in the streams of his childhood.
(b) Going into battle again.
(c) His most distant memory.
(d) Everyone he has ever met.
5. Who tends the counter at the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nick say that he did get married?
2. John tells Nick that girls of which nationality make good wives?
3. Which of the following does Ole Anderson NOT do when Nick tells him of the men who want to kill him?
4. Who is Nick's father going to help?
5. What occupation did some of the Indians have in Petoskey?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)