1. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
2. What does Quinn do for a living?
3. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
4. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
5. What is Quinn reading when the phone rings?
6. Where is Quinn the second time the telephone rings?
7. According to the telephone conversation at the end of Chapter 1, why does the caller need Quinn to protect him?
This section contains 5,028 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)