|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn do for a living?
(a) Writes romance novels.
(b) Writes medical textbooks.
(c) Writes poetry.
(d) Writes mystery novels.
2. While living in France, to which country does Fanshawe take a three-week trip?
3. What year is it when Blue begins work on the case?
4. What disguise does Blue use for his third encounter with Black?
(a) The cable repairman.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The Fuller Brush man.
(d) The mailman.
5. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
(a) The Hotel California.
(b) The Hotel Harmony.
(c) The Plaza Hotel.
(d) The Hotel Symphony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fanshawe want to meet the narrator to speak with him?
2. What is the title of Quinn's book of poetry?
3. In Chapter 10, what novel is Paul Auster writing an article about?
4. How long does the narrator stay in Paris?
5. What doubts does Quinn have about the letters from the maps?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)