|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Max Work.
(c) Peter Stillman.
(d) Thomas Williams.
2. What is the name of Paul Auster's son?
3. In the narrator's recollection about second grade, to whom does Fanshawe give the present intended for the birthday boy?
(a) Dennis Walden.
(b) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The narrator.
4. The images of which two historical figures are inspirational to Blue when he visits the churchyard?
(a) John Adams and Calvin Coolidge.
(b) George Washington and Walt Whitman.
(c) Henry Ward Beecher and Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Henry David Thoreau and George Washington Carver.
5. What does Fanshawe have with him behind the locked door?
(a) A hostage.
(b) A gun.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Blue uses when he disguises himself as a beggar?
2. How much money does Quinn withdraw from the automatic teller at the end of Chapter 11?
3. What does Black tell Blue that he thinks the man he is observing is writing?
4. Where is Sophie Fanshawe from originally?
5. Why is the narrator uncomfortable staying in the Dedmon's country house?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)