|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Blue use to introduce himself to Black during their second conversation?
2. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
(a) His pajamas.
(b) Swim trunks.
(c) Nothing; he is naked.
(d) A blue shirt.
3. What job do the Dedmons offer Fanshawe while they are away from France for the year?
(a) Butler for their wealthy friends.
(b) Nanny for their four children.
(c) Caretaker of their country house.
(d) Chauffeur for their elderly parents.
4. What does Quinn consider to be the ideal relationship between a detective and his client?
(a) They should live together.
(b) They should meet once per week.
(c) They should be unaware of each other's work.
(d) They should maintain close contact.
5. What does Blue notice about White?
(a) He is wearing a disguise.
(b) He has a tattoo.
(c) He has an accent.
(d) He is balding.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
2. In Chapter 10, how does Quinn contact Auster?
3. What year is it when Blue begins work on the case?
4. In Chapter 7, where does Quinn go to find Stillman?
5. In Chapter 10, what novel is Paul Auster writing an article about?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)