|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise does Blue use for his third encounter with Black?
(a) The mailman.
(b) The cable repairman.
(c) The Fuller Brush man.
(d) The landlord.
2. In Chapter 10, what novel is Paul Auster writing an article about?
(a) Madame Bovary.
(b) Amadis de Gaula.
(d) Don Quixote.
3. How will Blue be paid for his work?
(a) Upon completion of the assignment.
(b) Direct deposit.
(c) Paid up front.
(d) A check in the mail.
4. During their third and final meeting in Chapter 9, what name does Quinn give to Stillman?
(a) Henry Dark.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Max Work.
(d) William Wilson.
5. With what name does Quinn introduce himself to Stillman during their second meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Peter Stillman.
(b) Daniel Quinn.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Henry Dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their second conversation, what does Black tell Blue that he does for a living?
2. What does Quinn purchase before leaving the luncheonette?
3. How many suitcases does Fanshawe's work fill?
4. Which historical figure was faced with the challenge of standing an egg on its end?
5. Why do the narrator and Fanshawe hitch-hike home from the cemetery on the day that Fanshawe's father dies?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)