|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sophie Fanshawe from originally?
(c) New York.
2. What does Quinn purchase before leaving the luncheonette?
(a) A red notebook.
(b) A bag of potato chips.
(c) A blue notebook.
(d) A magazine.
3. What is the last sentence written in the red notebook?
(a) "What will happen when there are no more pages in the red notebook?"
(b) "Whatever happened to Peter Stillman?"
(c) "So it goes."
(d) "This is the last will and testament of Daniel Quinn."
4. The second time Quinn awakens in the small room at the back of the apartment, what does he find waiting for him?
(a) A bottle of bourbon.
(b) A letter from Virginia Stillman.
(c) A roast beef dinner.
(d) A check from Paul Auster.
5. Whom does White want Blue to keep an eye on?
Short Answer Questions
1. While living in the alleyway in Chapter 12, at what time does Quinn do his grocery shopping each morning?
2. Why does Stillman choose to carry out his project in New York?
3. After Quinn figures out the message, how many days does he estimate are left before Stillman makes a move to harm Peter?
4. According to the information provided in the first paragraph of Ghosts, who is it that walks through the door, thus beginning the story?
5. What happens each time Auster tries to reach Virginia Stillman by telephone in Chapter 11?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)