|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the box at the Brooklyn Post Office to which Blue sends his monthly reports?
2. Where did Fanshawe tell his wife he was going on the day he disappeared?
(a) To Atlantic City to gamble.
(b) To Manhattan to meet with a client.
(c) To New Jersey to visit his mother.
(d) To Broadway to see a musical.
3. Where does Blue go to watch Jackie Robinson play baseball?
(a) Ebbets Field.
(b) Madison Square Garden.
(c) Shea Stadium.
(d) Wrigley Field.
4. What disguise does Blue use for his third encounter with Black?
(a) The cable repairman.
(b) The mailman.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The Fuller Brush man.
5. What item does Stillman carry with him on his daily walks?
(a) A copy of the Bible.
(b) A metal detector.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) An old-fashioned carpet bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the two men resembling the photograph of Stillman distinguishable?
2. In Chapter 8, what time does Stillman begin his daily walks?
3. On what occasion does the sexual relationship between the narrator and Sophie Fanshawe begin?
4. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
5. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)