|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story The Locked Room, when did the narrator meet Fanshawe?
(a) In second grade.
(b) In college.
(c) When they were babies.
(d) Seven years ago.
2. What is the weather like on the day that Stillman does not appear as usual?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) It is windy.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is sunny.
3. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
(a) A flower.
(b) A heart.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A letter of the alphabet.
4. On what occasion does the sexual relationship between the narrator and Sophie Fanshawe begin?
(a) On the day that they meet to discuss Fanshawe's work for the first time.
(b) On the narrator's birthday.
(c) On the day that Fanshawe's work is accepted by the publisher.
(d) On Sophie Fanshawe's birthday.
5. With what name does Quinn introduce himself the first time that he speaks to Stillman in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first face-to-face meeting between Quinn and Stillman take place?
2. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
3. How many suitcases does Fanshawe's work fill?
4. What do Auster and the narrator find in the Stillman's apartment?
5. Where is the story Ghosts set?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)