|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Quinn find out that Stillman has committed suicide?
(a) He reads it in a newspaper.
(b) Virginia Stillman tells him over the telephone.
(c) Paul Auster tells him over the telephone.
(d) He sees a news story about it on television.
2. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A fight.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A telephone call.
3. In what condition does Blue leave Black in the apartment?
(a) Confused and disbelieving.
(b) Perfectly healthy and content.
(c) Badly beaten, unconscious, and barely alive.
(d) Depressed and disappointed.
4. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Thomas Williams.
5. When Quinn first meets Peter Stillman, what color does he associate with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Blue telephone to inform that he will be going undercover?
2. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
3. What does Quinn find when he returns to his apartment?
4. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
5. How does the narrator respond to the rumor that Fanshawe never existed and that he had written the works himself?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)