|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, pgs. 211-232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blue notice about White?
(a) He is balding.
(b) He has an accent.
(c) He has a tattoo.
(d) He is wearing a disguise.
2. How many hours does Quinn sleep each night while living in the alleyway across from the Stillman's apartment?
(a) One to two hours.
(b) Eight to nine hours.
(c) Three to four hours.
(d) Six to eight hours.
3. Where is the story Ghosts set?
(a) New York.
(b) Rio de Janeiro.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
(a) He sings to himself.
(b) He records meticulous details about Stillman in the red notebook.
(c) He writes love letters to Virginia Stillman in the red notebook.
(d) He draws pictures of horses in the red notebook.
5. What do Quinn and the counterman at the luncheonette commonly converse about?
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what is the message spelled out by the letters of the maps?
2. At the end of Chapter 4, Quinn begins to think of preventing Peter Stillman's murder as personal redemption for his inability to prevent the death of whom?
3. What instrument does Quinn use for the first drafts of all of his writing?
4. In what condition does Blue leave Black in the apartment?
5. What does Blue watch Black do every day?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)