|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, pgs. 211-232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
(a) A blue shirt.
(b) Swim trunks.
(c) Nothing; he is naked.
(d) His pajamas.
2. What identity does Blue adopt for himself during his second conversation with Black?
(a) A life insurance salesman from Kenosha, Wisconsin.
(b) An ice fisherman from Alberta, Canada.
(c) A lumberjack from White Springs, Colorado.
(d) A farmer from Holcomb, Kansas.
3. What does Black tell Blue that he thinks the man he is observing is writing?
(a) A historical novel.
(b) The story of his life.
(c) A cookbook.
4. During their third and final meeting in Chapter 9, what name does Quinn give to Stillman?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Henry Dark.
5. At the end of Chapter 13, what is the relationship between the narrator and Paul Auster?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
2. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
3. During their second conversation, what does Black tell Blue that he does for a living?
4. According to Stillman, how is man like an egg?
5. What is Paul Auster's profession?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)