|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second time Quinn awakens in the small room at the back of the apartment, what does he find waiting for him?
(a) A bottle of bourbon.
(b) A roast beef dinner.
(c) A check from Paul Auster.
(d) A letter from Virginia Stillman.
2. What book is the girl reading with whom Quinn converses in the waiting room?
(a) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) The New York Triology by Paul Auster.
(c) Suicide Squeeze by William Wilson.
(d) Paradise Lost by John Milton.
3. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
(a) He records meticulous details about Stillman in the red notebook.
(b) He draws pictures of horses in the red notebook.
(c) He sings to himself.
(d) He writes love letters to Virginia Stillman in the red notebook.
4. After Quinn runs out of money and leaves the alleyway, he sees his reflection in a mirror. His own image reminds him of whom?
(a) Jonathon Swift.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Robinson Crusoe.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. While living in the alleyway in Chapter 12, at what time does Quinn do his grocery shopping each morning?
(a) Ten o'clock in the morning.
(b) Eight o'clock in the morning.
(c) Six-thirty in the morning.
(d) Three-thirty in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn do with the clothes he is wearing in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 7, where does Quinn go to find Stillman?
3. Where is the Stillman family from?
4. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
5. After Quinn figures out the message, how many days does he estimate are left before Stillman makes a move to harm Peter?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)