|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doubts does Quinn have about the letters from the maps?
(a) Quinn worries that he imagined the whole thing.
(b) Quinn worries that he is missing a letter.
(c) Quinn worries that he misspelled a word.
(d) Quinn worries that Stillman has seen him.
2. How does Quinn find out that Stillman has committed suicide?
(a) Paul Auster tells him over the telephone.
(b) He reads it in a newspaper.
(c) Virginia Stillman tells him over the telephone.
(d) He sees a news story about it on television.
3. What are the titles of the two parts of Stillman's book?
(a) "The Book of Life" and "The Book of Death".
(b) "The Myth of Zeus" and "The Myth of Venus".
(c) "The Myth of Paradise" and "The Myth of Babel".
(d) "The Myth of Hercules" and "The Myth of Sysiphus".
4. How much money does Quinn withdraw from the automatic teller at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Three hundred and forty-nine dollars.
(b) Five hundred and forty-nine dollars.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
5. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
(a) Paul Auster.
(b) Virginia Stillman.
(c) Peter Stillman.
(d) The counterman at the luncheonette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Quinn's book of poetry?
2. What is the name of Paul Auster's son?
3. What is the last sentence written in the red notebook?
4. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
5. Who held Peter Stillman captive in the dark room for nine years?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)