|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens each time Auster tries to reach Virginia Stillman by telephone in Chapter 11?
(a) He speaks to Virginia Stillman.
(b) He speaks to the Stillman's maid.
(c) He speaks to Peter Stillman.
(d) He gets a busy signal.
2. Where does Quinn go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Paul Auster's apartment.
(b) The Stillman's apartment.
(c) Columbia Library.
(d) Riverside Park.
3. What is Paul Auster's profession?
(a) A musician.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A painter.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Quinn spend many hours doing each day while he is living in the alleyway?
(c) Looking up at the sky.
5. Who is the author of The New Babel?
(a) Henry Dark.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Daniel Quinn.
(d) John Milton.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what novel is Paul Auster writing an article about?
2. Where is the Stillman family from?
3. According to Stillman's book, how many years elapsed between the Flood and the Tower of Babel?
4. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
5. According to Stillman, how is man like an egg?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)