|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Quinn first meets Peter Stillman, what color does he associate with him?
2. According to the end of Chapter 8, what does "El" mean in ancient Hebrew?
3. What does Peter Stillman have in common with Quinn's son?
(a) They are the same height.
(b) They both are Mets fans.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) They are both named Peter.
4. What are the titles of the two parts of Stillman's book?
(a) "The Book of Life" and "The Book of Death".
(b) "The Myth of Zeus" and "The Myth of Venus".
(c) "The Myth of Paradise" and "The Myth of Babel".
(d) "The Myth of Hercules" and "The Myth of Sysiphus".
5. What is the title of Quinn's book of poetry?
(a) The Business of Poetry.
(b) Business Verses.
(c) Unfinished Business.
(d) Risky Business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Stillman family from?
2. With what name does Quinn introduce himself the first time that he speaks to Stillman in Chapter 9?
3. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
4. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
5. Who held Peter Stillman captive in the dark room for nine years?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)