|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Park where Stillman tends to spend several hours each day?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Riverside Park.
(c) Hudson Park.
(d) McIntire Park.
2. During their third and final meeting in Chapter 9, what name does Quinn give to Stillman?
(a) Max Work.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Henry Dark.
(d) William Wilson.
3. Why does Quinn decide that fate is telling him that he cannot quit the Stillman case?
(a) Because he finds a copy of Stillman's book in a shop.
(b) Because he finds a photograph of Peter in the park.
(c) Because he is unable to reach Virginia Stillman.
(d) Because he flips a coin and it comes up heads.
4. Which text does Stillman use as the basis of his argument about the fall of man in his book?
(a) Milton's Paradise Lost.
(b) Flaubert's Madame Bovary.
(c) Tolstoy's Anna Karenina.
(d) Dante's Divine Comedy.
5. Where does Quinn go to read Stillman's book?
(a) The Columbia Library.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The Stillman's apartment.
(d) Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
2. Where does Stillman eat his dinner on most days?
3. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
4. What item does Stillman carry with him on his daily walks?
5. Why does Stillman choose to carry out his project in New York?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)