|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Quinn figures out the message, how many days does he estimate are left before Stillman makes a move to harm Peter?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One day.
2. Where does Quinn go to read Stillman's book?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The Stillman's apartment.
(c) The Columbia Library.
(d) The bookstore.
3. According to the telephone conversation at the end of Chapter 1, why does the caller need Quinn to protect him?
(a) The caller is a celebrity.
(b) The caller has committed a crime.
(c) The caller believes he is going to be murdered.
(d) The caller is paranoid.
4. What book is the girl reading with whom Quinn converses in the waiting room?
(a) Suicide Squeeze by William Wilson.
(b) The New York Triology by Paul Auster.
(c) Paradise Lost by John Milton.
(d) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.
5. To which two continental philosophers does the narrator credit the concept of the "noble savage"?
(a) Milton and Dark.
(b) Hume and Kant.
(c) Nietzsche and Heidigger.
(d) Locke and Rousseau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Park where Stillman tends to spend several hours each day?
2. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
3. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
4. What item does Stillman carry with him on his daily walks?
5. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)