|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Quinn the second time the telephone rings?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In his office.
(d) In the hallway.
2. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
(a) Peter Stillman.
(b) Thomas Williams.
(c) Max Work.
(d) William Wilson.
3. Why does Quinn decide not to continue following the second Stillman and to instead turn around and follow the first?
(a) He lost sight of the second Stillman.
(b) He was following the second man out of spite.
(c) He flipped a coin.
(d) He began to doubt that Stillman would be so elegant.
4. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
(a) Watch sports.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Cook elaborate meals.
(d) Walk through the city.
5. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
(a) Virginia Stillman.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Paul Auster.
(d) The counterman at the luncheonette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
2. What does Peter Stillman have in common with Quinn's son?
3. Where does Quinn go to read Stillman's book?
4. Who is the author of The New Babel?
5. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)