|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
(a) He writes love letters to Virginia Stillman in the red notebook.
(b) He draws pictures of horses in the red notebook.
(c) He records meticulous details about Stillman in the red notebook.
(d) He sings to himself.
2. What is Peter Stillman's profession?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a poet.
(c) He is a firefighter.
(d) He is an engineer.
3. According to the telephone conversation at the end of Chapter 1, why does the caller need Quinn to protect him?
(a) The caller believes he is going to be murdered.
(b) The caller is paranoid.
(c) The caller has committed a crime.
(d) The caller is a celebrity.
4. In Chapter 2, who greets Quinn at the apartment door?
(a) Virginia Stillman.
(b) Max Work.
(c) Paul Auster.
(d) Peter Stillman.
5. What does Quinn purchase before leaving the luncheonette?
(a) A blue notebook.
(b) A red notebook.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A bag of potato chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Park where Stillman tends to spend several hours each day?
2. Where did Virginia and Peter Stillman meet?
3. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
4. Where does Stillman eat his dinner on most days?
5. According to Stillman's notes in Chapter 5, which character does he suspect of not being trustworthy?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)