|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
(a) Alexander Selkirk.
(b) Kaspar Hauser.
(c) Peter of Hanover.
(d) Captain Hook.
2. At the end of Chapter 4, Quinn begins to think of preventing Peter Stillman's murder as personal redemption for his inability to prevent the death of whom?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His dog.
3. What was Virginia Stillman's profession before she married Peter?
(b) Speech therapist.
(c) University professor.
(d) Private detective.
4. When Quinn first meets Peter Stillman, what color does he associate with him?
5. What is Quinn wearing when he first begins writing notes about the Stillman case in Chapter 5?
(a) Swim trunks.
(b) A blue shirt.
(c) Nothing; he is naked.
(d) His pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
2. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
3. On what condition does Quinn agree to continue following Stillman after thirteen days of repetitive action, per his telephone consultation with Virginia Stillman?
4. What item does Stillman carry with him on his daily walks?
5. What does Quinn do for a living?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)