|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjectives does Black use to describe his mask?
(a) Grotesque and frightening.
(b) Funny and colorful.
(c) Ugly and unflattering.
(d) Familiar and comforting.
2. Where do Sophie and the narrator meet to discuss Fanshawe's work at the narrator's suggestion?
(a) The narrator's apartment.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) A fashionable French restaurant.
(d) Sophie Fanshawe's apartment.
3. What is the name of the science of reading bumps on the skull that Whitman believed in?
4. During their third and final meeting in Chapter 9, what name does Quinn give to Stillman?
(a) Peter Stillman.
(b) Henry Dark.
(c) William Wilson.
(d) Max Work.
5. What year is it when Blue begins work on the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a speculum?
2. What disease does Fanshawe's father have?
3. What does Quinn purchase before leaving the luncheonette?
4. Whom does Peter Stillman fear is going to murder him?
5. Why does Stillman choose to carry out his project in New York?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)