|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Paul Auster's son?
2. What does the narrator do after receiving Fanshawe's letter?
(a) He hires a private investigator to find Fanshawe.
(b) He ends his relationship with Sophie.
(c) He proposes marriage to Sophie.
(d) He tells the editor to stop publishing Fanshawe's work.
3. What does Fanshawe do two months after his sister has her first breakdown?
(a) He quits writing.
(b) He quits college.
(c) He quits his job as a census-taker.
(d) He quits the baseball team.
4. To whom does Blue write a letter about the case asking for advice?
5. What is Quinn's pseudonym?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Thomas Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Auster and the narrator find in the Stillman's apartment?
2. Why does Quinn decide that fate is telling him that he cannot quit the Stillman case?
3. What project does Stuart Green propose the narrator undertake?
4. Where does Blue read about Gold and the case of the murdered child?
5. Why is the narrator apprehensive about opening the suitcases and reading Fanshawe's work?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)