|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Locked Room, Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Blue write a letter about the case asking for advice?
2. What does Auster plan to do with Virginia Stillman's check?
(a) Cash the check and split the money with Quinn.
(b) Destroy the check.
(c) Accept the money and buy toys for his son.
(d) Cash it for Quinn and give him the money,
3. In Chapter 10, how does Quinn contact Auster?
(a) He visits his apartment.
(b) He sends him a telegram.
(c) He writes him a letter.
(d) He calls him on the telephone.
4. What words are used to describe Blue's state of mind during the early period of the case?
(a) Ambivalence and conflict.
(b) Happiness and contentment.
(c) Depression and infatuation.
(d) Tranquility and decision.
5. What does Quinn like to do most in his free time?
(a) Cook elaborate meals.
(b) Watch sports.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Walk through the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Blue be paid for his work?
2. When Fanshawe first begins to write, who are his models?
3. Where does Quinn go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
4. What drink does Black order during his second encounter with Blue?
5. What is the weather like on the day that Stillman does not appear as usual?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)