|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In their first conversation in Chapter 9, what does Stillman tell Quinn his project is?
(a) Collecting street trash.
(b) Inventing a new language.
(c) Drawing maps of the city.
(d) Building the Tower of Babel.
2. Where does the second meeting between Quinn and Stillman take place in Chapter 9?
(a) The Titanic Hotel.
(b) The Pinta Hotel.
(c) The Mayflower Cafe.
(d) The Santa Maria Cafe.
3. In Chapter 2, who greets Quinn at the apartment door?
(a) Max Work.
(b) Peter Stillman.
(c) Paul Auster.
(d) Virginia Stillman.
4. What is Quinn reading when the phone rings?
(a) Shakespeare's Hamlet.
(b) Tolstoy's War and Peace.
(c) Marco Polo's Travels.
(d) Steinbeck's Travels with Charley.
5. What instrument does Quinn use for the first drafts of all of his writing?
(a) A typewriter.
(c) A computer.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
2. After Quinn figures out the message, how many days does he estimate are left before Stillman makes a move to harm Peter?
3. What does Stillman do with the object that he examines during his walks in Chapter 8 of the novel?
4. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
5. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)