|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Glass, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Stillman carry with him on his daily walks?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A metal detector.
(c) An old-fashioned carpet bag.
(d) A copy of the Bible.
2. In Chapter 1, what is the event that occasions the meeting between Quinn and Stillman?
(a) A telephone call.
(b) A car accident.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A fight.
3. What is the name of the hotel where Stillman stays?
(a) The Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Hotel Harmony.
(c) The Hotel California.
(d) The Hotel Symphony.
4. According to the information in Chapter 4, who was the Scottish sailor considered to be the model for Robinson Crusoe?
(a) Peter of Hanover.
(b) Alexander Selkirk.
(c) Captain Hook.
(d) Kaspar Hauser.
5. With what name does Quinn introduce himself the first time that he speaks to Stillman in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who held Peter Stillman captive in the dark room for nine years?
2. What does Quinn do for a living?
3. What is the weather like on the day that Stillman does not appear as usual?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, Quinn begins to think of preventing Peter Stillman's murder as personal redemption for his inability to prevent the death of whom?
5. What are the titles of the two parts of Stillman's book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)