|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ghosts, pgs. 185-210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what is the message spelled out by the letters of the maps?
(a) THE NEW BABEL.
(b) THE TOWER OF BABEL.
(c) THE MYTH OF PARADISE.
(d) THE MYTH OF BABEL.
2. What does Quinn do to alleviate his boredom while following Stillman?
(a) He records meticulous details about Stillman in the red notebook.
(b) He writes love letters to Virginia Stillman in the red notebook.
(c) He draws pictures of horses in the red notebook.
(d) He sings to himself.
3. While living in the alleyway in Chapter 12, at what time does Quinn do his grocery shopping each morning?
(a) Three-thirty in the morning.
(b) Eight o'clock in the morning.
(c) Ten o'clock in the morning.
(d) Six-thirty in the morning.
4. In Chapter 8, what do each of the maps of Stillman's routes resemble to Quinn?
(a) A letter of the alphabet.
(b) A flower.
(c) A heart.
(d) A cloud.
5. During their third and final meeting in Chapter 9, what name does Quinn give to Stillman?
(a) William Wilson.
(b) Henry Dark.
(c) Max Work.
(d) Peter Stillman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virginia Stillman do after she walks Quinn to the door in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Quinn spend many hours doing each day while he is living in the alleyway?
3. In Chapter 8, what time does Stillman begin his daily walks?
4. What happens when Blue finally decides to contact the future Mrs. Blue?
5. What do Auster and the narrator find in the Stillman's apartment?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)