City of Glass, Chapter 1-2
• In City of Glass, Quinn receives a phone call asking for Paul Auster of the Auster Detective Agency.
• Quinn reflects upon the nature of his work writing detective novels under the name of William Wilson, and the work of a private eye.
• Quinn misses a call while on the toilet.
• Quinn states that he is Paul Auster and agrees to meet with the caller the following day.
• Quinn prepares himself for the meeting and travels to the Stillman's apartment.
• Quinn meets Virginia Stillman, the client's wife, and Peter Stillman, the client.
• Peter Stillman reveals that he had been locked up for nine years in isolation by his father.
• Peter Stillman reveals that he is afraid that his father will kill him, and asks for Quinn's protection.
City of Glass, Chapter 3-5
• Quinn finishes his meeting with Peter Stillman and converses with Virginia Stillman...
This section contains 2,263 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)