|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Garissan victim that was a student of Mzu that is at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba?
2. What do Dariat and Tatiana attach to themselves for buoyancy, and then jump down into the toilet that Rubra has broken and widened for them?
3. What does Rubra jettison as Tatiana is rescued by the Edenist voidhawks?
4. When the voidhawks engage the Organization ships in combat, what networks of the planet are forced to retaliate on Nyvan?
5. What is Richard Keaton's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
2. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
3. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
4. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
5. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
6. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
7. How have the main characters of Mzu, Joshua, Liol, Samuel, Monica, and others grown by the end of the novel?
8. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
9. How is Rocio different from other souls that are possessed?
10. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Technology is a recurring theme in "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict." What advancements occur in technology? Describe some of the tools, equipment, and changes. How accurate are they? Do these changes result in positive or negative consequences?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Rubra. What is his role in "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict"? What was Hamilton trying to accomplish by creating Rubra's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict." Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)