|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Organization ships close in, who launches the Alchemist at the gas giant, setting it to its most destructive capabilities?
2. Why does Jacqueline kill the other prisoners held by the Confederation army before the marines arrive?
3. What does Rocio need that is available from habitats and some asteroid stations in order to stay alive after he is injured?
4. What does Syrinx want to ambush Capone from attacking?
5. What does Cherri Barnes warn will drop on Joshua at the foundry yard?
Essay Topic 1
The concept of good versus evil appears throughout the book. Who in your opinion is good? Who is bad? Why? Do these characters change over time? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Calvert and Mzu are two of the most active characters in determining the plot of the story.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different? Compare and contrast.
Part 2) What are some events that Calvert had a direct influence upon? What are some events that Mzu had a direct influence upon?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger and why?
Essay Topic 3
Describe some of the settings for "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict." What is the overall setting? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. How do these settings even if imaginary, reflect modern settings or culture? Why did the author choose to use these places in "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict"?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)