Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
2. Where does Joshua set a course for after helping Lambert to program the vector?
3. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
4. What kind of CNIS or Navy intelligence office is Erick?
5. What has been planted on the ship, according to Pryor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
2. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
3. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
4. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
5. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
6. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
7. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
8. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
9. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
10. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
Essay Topic 1
Technology is a recurring theme in "The Neutronium Alchemist Conflict." What advancements occur in technology? Describe some of the tools, equipment, and changes. How accurate are they? Do these changes result in positive or negative consequences?
Essay Topic 2
Zero-tau is a form of stasis that will freeze a person or thing in the space-time-continuum. How does time move and change as a result? Which characters express this and in what ways? How is sensory feeling suspended?
Essay Topic 3
Hamilton employs bold and and effective language with some powerful symbolism. Choose an example of symbolism, briefly describe it, and identify the technique which it embodies.
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)