|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daphine Kigano is the alias of ______.
2. On what does Quinn torture and crucify a Christian priest?
(a) Inverted cross.
(b) Musket sign.
(c) Temple portrait.
3. What is Sinon a part of that Athene fears he betrays by his liberation plans for Mortonridge?
4. As Jed and the Deadnights prepare to leave for Valisk, who is his half-sister that insists on coming?
5. When Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher arrive at the High York asteroid, who meets them at the spaceport?
(a) A homecoming party.
(b) A customs officer.
(c) A writer and artist.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maynard Khanna that sabotages the plans of the Navy?
2. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
3. What does the Kiint on Tranquillity that comes to visit Kelly want from her?
4. Who transforms herself into a giant, winged creature to fly up to the spaceport?
5. As the Organization ships close in, who launches the Alchemist at the gas giant, setting it to its most destructive capabilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
2. How are the fates of Louise and Genevieve left uncertain at the end of the book?
3. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
4. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
5. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
6. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
7. How have the main characters of Mzu, Joshua, Liol, Samuel, Monica, and others grown by the end of the novel?
8. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
9. Why are Quinn's officers afraid of him?
10. How is Rocio different from other souls that are possessed?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)