|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the voidhawks engage the Organization ships in combat, what networks of the planet are forced to retaliate on Nyvan?
2. As Monica and Samuel attempt to leave with Mzu in the foundry, the possessed attack them, killing two operatives with a _________.
(b) Machine gun.
(d) Lego prop.
3. What kind of virtual reality program does Kelly run in her room?
4. While Jay is playing with Hailie, what subject do they discuss at length?
(b) Nano technology.
(d) The environment.
5. What is Sinon willing to become in order to help liberate Mortonridge?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A writer.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard Keaton's profession?
2. When Joshua fears the worst happened to the habitat at the end of the final battle, who points out that there is not enough wreckage for the habitat to have been destroyed?
3. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
4. What is the God that Kelly and the Kiint are interested in that is part of a research project?
5. Who is the captain of the ship Beezling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
2. Why are the Edenists willing to accept the hellhawk in Chapter 13?
3. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
4. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
5. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
6. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
7. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
8. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
9. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
10. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)