|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Baranovich prepares to attack Mzu in the foundry, who comes to her rescue?
2. Who rescues Monica from the possessed in the foundry?
3. Whose ship makes contact with the Mindor, a blackhawk turned hellhawk possessed by Rocio Condra?
4. Where does Oenone arrive when Syrinx informs Ione that Meredith Saldana is here to visit her?
5. As Jed and the Deadnights prepare to leave for Valisk, who is his half-sister that insists on coming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mzu go to meet when her car is followed by Joshua and his companions, Monica and Samuel, various other agents, and the local police?
2. When the Mindor approaches Valisk with the Deadnights, who does Joshua find in bed with Gerard?
3. Who is reluctant at first to help Mzu in her ambush plans at Toi-Hoi?
4. Where had the person that Moyo sees in the warehouse lived previously, observing humans for eighteen centuries, waiting to see what happens when they discover the beyond?
5. What is the last battle waged in the book described as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
2. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
3. How does Quinn view the planet Nyvan from above like a prophet?
4. Why are Quinn's officers afraid of him?
5. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
6. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
7. How is Rocio's hellhawk emblematic of his desire for freedom?
8. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
9. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
10. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)