|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Syrinx want to ambush Capone from attacking?
2. How does Rubra kill the possessed?
(a) By poison.
(b) By bullets.
(c) By electrocution.
(d) By stabbing.
3. What drive of Lady Mac is used to accelerate out of danger at forty-two gees?
(a) Strong detergent.
(b) Liquid fuel.
(c) Fiery balls.
4. What are the Urschel and the Raimo ships part of?
(a) The Confederation.
(b) The Federation.
(c) The Organization.
(d) The Marshall Plan.
5. What does the Alchemist do to the gas giant that is thrown at?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Create explosions.
(c) Connect with it.
(d) Make it smaller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cells are responsible for lighting the habitat?
2. Daphine Kigano is the alias of ______.
3. When Capone's possessed arrive at Mzu's hotel room, who do they find there?
4. When Lady Mac arrives at the star system containing the ship Beezling, what is also contained in the ship that is important?
5. In what role does Quinn materialize to enter the lift capsule's lounge and escape the GISD?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the revelation that Mzu's husband Peter was left on Beezling reveal about her motivations?
2. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
3. What could have the different factions on Nyvan achieved if they cooperated instead of bickered over Mzu?
4. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
5. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
6. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
7. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
8. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
9. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
10. How is Rocio's hellhawk emblematic of his desire for freedom?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)