|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what celestial entity is Rubra's power compared?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The planet Mars.
(c) The Earth.
(d) The Moon.
2. When Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher arrive at the High York asteroid, who meets them at the spaceport?
(a) A writer and artist.
(b) A customs officer.
(c) A friend.
(d) A homecoming party.
3. What kills Bonney?
(a) A gun.
(b) A fusion bomb.
(c) A pod.
(d) A loud bleep.
4. What does the spaceship Beezling need to travel faster?
(c) Jump power.
5. Whose ship makes contact with the Mindor, a blackhawk turned hellhawk possessed by Rocio Condra?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Quinn's ship arrives at Earth, what is the asteroid he docks with that is connected via a tower?
2. When the voidhawks engage the Organization ships in combat, what networks of the planet are forced to retaliate on Nyvan?
3. Who warns Stephanie at the military border between the possessed and the living?
4. Who is the Garissan victim that was a student of Mzu that is at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba?
5. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
2. Why are the Edenists willing to accept the hellhawk in Chapter 13?
3. What happens when a possessed is killed?
4. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
5. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
6. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
7. How is Rocio's hellhawk emblematic of his desire for freedom?
8. How have the main characters of Mzu, Joshua, Liol, Samuel, Monica, and others grown by the end of the novel?
9. Why are Quinn's officers afraid of him?
10. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)