|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had the person that Moyo sees in the warehouse lived previously, observing humans for eighteen centuries, waiting to see what happens when they discover the beyond?
2. Where does Oenone arrive when Syrinx informs Ione that Meredith Saldana is here to visit her?
3. When Quinn's ship arrives at Earth, what is the asteroid he docks with that is connected via a tower?
4. To what celestial entity is Rubra's power compared?
(a) The Earth.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Moon.
(d) The planet Mars.
5. What is High York?
(a) A voidhawk.
(b) An asteroid.
(c) A ship.
(d) A planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocio need that is available from habitats and some asteroid stations in order to stay alive after he is injured?
2. To whom does Syrinx takes the information that Erick gave her?
3. After Annette Ekelund talks to Ralph, what kind of cloud descends to form a physical barrier between the possessed and the living?
4. What does the spaceship Beezling need to travel faster?
5. Who is the captain of the ship Beezling?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the Edenists willing to accept the hellhawk in Chapter 13?
2. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
3. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
4. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
5. How is Rocio's hellhawk emblematic of his desire for freedom?
6. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
7. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
8. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
9. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
10. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)