|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rubra kill the possessed?
(a) By poison.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By bullets.
(d) By electrocution.
2. When Quinn reaches the asteroid connected to Earth via a tower, who does he kill?
3. When the gas giant goes nova, where does the ship head to immediately after?
4. What does Quinn throw at Twelve-T, burning his hands to expose the power cables in his wrists?
5. As Baranovich prepares to attack Mzu in the foundry, who comes to her rescue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of virtual reality program does Kelly run in her room?
2. Stephanie, her friends, and the children arrive at the town of _____ where the possessor Ekelund is gathering a force of possessed to combat.
3. Where do the Capone ships move to avoid the crossfire as the Lady Mac goes into defensive position?
4. Daphine Kigano is the alias of ______.
5. While Jay is playing with Hailie, what subject do they discuss at length?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the revelation that Mzu's husband Peter was left on Beezling reveal about her motivations?
2. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
3. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
4. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
5. What happens when a possessed is killed?
6. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
7. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
8. How is Rocio's hellhawk emblematic of his desire for freedom?
9. How does Quinn view the planet Nyvan from above like a prophet?
10. How are the fates of Louise and Genevieve left uncertain at the end of the book?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)