|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the possessed at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba victims of?
2. Who survives being hit on the head by the possessed's white fire in the foundry before falling into a basin?
3. As the Organization ships close in, who launches the Alchemist at the gas giant, setting it to its most destructive capabilities?
4. What are the Urschel and the Raimo ships part of?
(a) The Organization.
(b) The Confederation.
(c) The Federation.
(d) The Marshall Plan.
5. What kind of ritual does Quinn conduct on Jesup to bind his followers to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Rubra be jettisoned in a life pod and picked up by the Edenist voidhawks?
2. What cells are responsible for lighting the habitat?
3. When Capone's possessed arrive at Mzu's hotel room, who do they find there?
4. What does the Alchemist do to the gas giant that is thrown at?
5. Where are Jacqueline Coutier and the other possessed held by the Confederation Navy taken to determine if they should be held as prisoners or not?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Rocio different from other souls that are possessed?
2. How are the fates of Louise and Genevieve left uncertain at the end of the book?
3. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
4. How can Gerard, Beth, and Rocio take down Kiera if they work together?
5. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
6. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
7. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
8. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
9. What could have the different factions on Nyvan achieved if they cooperated instead of bickered over Mzu?
10. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)