|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the gas giant goes nova, where does the ship head to immediately after?
2. Stephanie, her friends, and the children arrive at the town of _____ where the possessor Ekelund is gathering a force of possessed to combat.
3. What is High York?
(a) A voidhawk.
(b) A ship.
(c) A planet.
(d) An asteroid.
4. As Monica and Samuel attempt to leave with Mzu in the foundry, the possessed attack them, killing two operatives with a _________.
(a) Lego prop.
(b) Machine gun.
5. How does Rubra kill the possessed?
(a) By electrocution.
(b) By stabbing.
(c) By poison.
(d) By bullets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mzu want to ambush at Toi-Hoi?
2. Where does Ralph go and see preparations being made for the massive combined effort to rid Mortonridge of the possessed?
3. What does Cherri Barnes warn will drop on Joshua at the foundry yard?
4. Where are Jacqueline Coutier and the other possessed held by the Confederation Navy taken to determine if they should be held as prisoners or not?
5. What does the Kiint on Tranquillity that comes to visit Kelly want from her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
2. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
3. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
4. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
5. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
6. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
7. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
8. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
9. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
10. Why are Quinn's officers afraid of him?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)