|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose daughter, Marie, is possessed by Kiera?
2. When Moyo goes in search of working toilets for the children to use, who does he find in a warehouse?
(a) A possessed woman.
(b) A possessed man.
(c) A non-possessed man.
(d) A non-possessed girl.
3. Who says goodbye to Sinon before he leaves for Ombey?
4. What does Quinn throw at Twelve-T, burning his hands to expose the power cables in his wrists?
5. When the voidhawks engage the Organization ships in combat, what networks of the planet are forced to retaliate on Nyvan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Baranovich contacts Mzu through an _________ to offer her freedom from possession in return for the Alchemist.
2. Who rescues Monica from the possessed in the foundry?
3. Who is Peter in relation to Mzu?
4. What does Mzu give Capone that makes Voi extremely angry about on Nyvan?
5. When the gas giant goes nova, where does the ship head to immediately after?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Quinn torture the Christian priest?
2. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
3. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
4. What does the revelation that Mzu's husband Peter was left on Beezling reveal about her motivations?
5. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
6. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
7. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
8. What could have the different factions on Nyvan achieved if they cooperated instead of bickered over Mzu?
9. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
10. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)