|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jed and the Deadnights prepare to leave for Valisk, who is his half-sister that insists on coming?
2. Baranovich contacts Mzu through an _________ to offer her freedom from possession in return for the Alchemist.
(a) Agar sample.
(b) Ad campaign.
(c) American military official.
(d) AV projector.
3. Where can Rubra be jettisoned in a life pod and picked up by the Edenist voidhawks?
(a) The spaceport.
(b) The starscraper.
(c) The future.
(d) The legion.
4. What do Dariat and Tatiana attach to themselves for buoyancy, and then jump down into the toilet that Rubra has broken and widened for them?
5. What are the possessed at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba victims of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Monica from the possessed in the foundry?
2. Whose daughter, Marie, is possessed by Kiera?
3. What does the Alchemist do to the gas giant that is thrown at?
4. On what does Quinn torture and crucify a Christian priest?
5. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Quinn view the planet Nyvan from above like a prophet?
2. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
3. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
4. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
5. Why are the Edenists willing to accept the hellhawk in Chapter 13?
6. How does Rocio going to Capone help Gerard in his mission?
7. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
8. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
9. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
10. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)