|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
2. As Jed and the Deadnights prepare to leave for Valisk, who is his half-sister that insists on coming?
3. To whom does Syrinx takes the information that Erick gave her?
(a) The Artist.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The Writer.
(d) The Admiral.
4. When Quinn reaches the asteroid connected to Earth via a tower, who does he kill?
5. Where does Rubra carry Dariat and Tatiana to safety?
(a) Land slides.
(b) Monster lairs.
(c) Sewage tanks.
(d) Prison towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the possessed find the broken toilet and try to follow, Rubra releases________ from the toilets all over the starscraper.
2. When Capone's possessed arrive at Mzu's hotel room, who do they find there?
3. What does Dariat put Tatiana and his body in before leaving the body to join his soul with the habitat's neural strata?
4. Who is the Garissan victim that was a student of Mzu that is at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba?
5. What is Jamrana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rocio uncomfortable with the idea of working with the Edenists?
2. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
3. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
4. How do Samuel, Mzu, and Monica try to escape the possessed via the basin?
5. How does Quinn view the planet Nyvan from above like a prophet?
6. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
7. What could have the different factions on Nyvan achieved if they cooperated instead of bickered over Mzu?
8. What happens when a possessed is killed?
9. Why are Quinn's officers afraid of him?
10. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)