|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is orbiting the planet Jupiter that Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis arrive at?
(a) A broken down villa.
(b) An Edenist habitat.
(c) An Udat mission.
(d) An old stately mansion.
2. What group does Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis need help from to aid them in their plans to free Mortonridge of the possessed on Ombrey?
3. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
4. While Syrinx and her crew have been searching for Erick, what do they find that helps them?
(a) His letters.
(b) His fingerprints.
(c) His life pod.
(d) His DNA.
5. What is the Nyvan's asteroid that Quinn lands upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joshua a captain of?
2. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
3. Who is Voi's ex-lover?
4. What is the sun of Omata responsible for destroying in relationship to Mzu?
5. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
2. How is Louise different once she leaves Norfolk?
3. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
4. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
5. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
6. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
7. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
8. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
9. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
10. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)