|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After visiting the Kiint, where does Syrinx go?
(a) Her father's house.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) Her brother's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
2. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
3. When Joshua demands a blood test, what is the result regarding his brother?
4. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
5. Using what kind of weapons did Capone score a victory at Arnstadt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
2. What is Alastair II Saldana king of?
3. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
4. Where will the Deadkids have to be taken according to Jed?
5. Who are hounding Capone's fleet at Arnstadt with guerrilla tactics that have taken the Organization by surprise?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
2. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
3. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
4. What happens when a possessed is killed?
5. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
6. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
7. How does Quinn's operations room evoke images of genocide?
8. How does Mzu escape detection from Joshua when she is busy concocting her plans for revenge?
9. How is Louise different once she leaves Norfolk?
10. How have the main characters of Mzu, Joshua, Liol, Samuel, Monica, and others grown by the end of the novel?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)