|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
2. What kind of advanced technology do humans enjoy in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(a) Solar axes.
(b) Secret rays.
(c) Space travel.
3. Where do Duchamp, Erick and the rest of the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge arrive at, explaining that they are defectors from Capone?
4. What does Quinn remove from the person/alien he kills on the Nyvan's asteroid?
(a) A plastic shield.
(b) A book.
(c) A metal skull-plate.
(d) An arm.
5. What is Joshua a captain of?
(a) The film crew.
(b) The electronics board.
(c) A starship.
(d) A rescue mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
2. Where is the house that Syrinx goes to after visiting the Kiint located?
3. How many hours do the people on board the ship have to escape, according to Pryor?
4. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
5. Who does Moyo meet that is straight from the hippy era of Earth on Ombey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the sun of Omuta to Mzu?
2. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
3. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
4. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
5. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
6. Why do Edenists question atheist beliefs after encountering the possessed?
7. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
8. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
9. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
10. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)