|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joshua demands a blood test, what is the result regarding his brother?
2. Who does Skibbow hear screaming when he walks down a corridor that is being threatened by three men?
3. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
4. What is Mars' moon called?
5. What has been planted on the ship, according to Pryor?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A pin.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
2. What is Alastair II Saldana king of?
3. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
4. When Fletcher glitches the machines carrying out the full body scan, what does Genevieve, Louise, and Endron realize about him?
5. Where does Syrinx go using the voidhawk that is mind-linked to a ship captain and meets aliens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
2. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
3. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
4. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
5. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
6. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
7. How does Mzu escape detection from Joshua when she is busy concocting her plans for revenge?
8. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
9. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
10. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)