|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(b) Space age.
2. In whose lab is Jacqueline Couteur, the possessed soul the Confederation Navy studying?
3. In what organization did Capone's actions create panic?
(a) The Ritualists.
(b) The Documentarists.
(c) The Chief of Staff.
(d) The Confederation.
4. What is the sun of Omata responsible for destroying in relationship to Mzu?
(a) Her home planet.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her interests.
(d) Her workplace.
5. What does Quinn demand from Twelve-T to take him to mother Earth?
(a) A transport device.
(b) A boat.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A starship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
2. Who/what does Capone's organization consist of?
3. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
4. How many hours do the people on board the ship have to escape, according to Pryor?
5. Concerned that Erick's ship may not have made the jump safely, where does Syrinx travel to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the power inherent in the Alchemist?
2. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
3. Why does Capone want the Alchemist?
4. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
5. In Chapter 9, how does the possibility of defeating Capone seem plausible?
6. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
7. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
8. How is Quinn's deranged mental state evident in the bloody massacre of Dwyer?
9. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
10. Why are the Edenists willing to accept the hellhawk in Chapter 13?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)