|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joshua runs to the ship after dealing with the possessed man with Voi, how many Capone Organization ships arrive at the asteroid?
2. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(b) KB network.
(c) Nano rings.
(d) SD network.
3. When Quinn oversees taking over Jesup, what does he oversee the building of?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A fusion bomb.
(c) A record player.
(d) A bookshelf.
4. Who is an alien race who committed suicide when faced with their own possessed problem?
5. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Practice.
(b) The Alchemist.
(c) The Super-Bomb.
(d) The Mzu Flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Syrinx go using the voidhawk that is mind-linked to a ship captain and meets aliens?
2. Where do Syrinx and Oenone arrive and get a message from Erick?
3. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
4. What does Quinn remove from the person/alien he kills on the Nyvan's asteroid?
5. What kind of Tranquillity serjeants will be used by Alastair to fight the possessed on Ombey?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
2. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
3. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
4. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
5. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
6. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
7. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
8. Why does Capone want the Alchemist?
9. What is the significance of the sun of Omuta to Mzu?
10. How is Louise different once she leaves Norfolk?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)