|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Syrinx go using the voidhawk that is mind-linked to a ship captain and meets aliens?
2. Who does Kiera think that Bonney should seek out and kill?
3. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
4. Where does Voi manage to acquire passage on the starship of her ex-lover?
5. Who does Skibbow hear screaming when he walks down a corridor that is being threatened by three men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joshua get invited in hopes of meeting Voi's friends after he seduces a girl?
2. Concerned that Erick's ship may not have made the jump safely, where does Syrinx travel to?
3. Where will the Deadkids have to be taken according to Jed?
4. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
5. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
2. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
3. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
4. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
5. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
6. Why does Capone want the Alchemist?
7. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
8. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
9. What is the worst fear that Edenists have about death?
10. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)