|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
2. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
3. Where does Voi manage to acquire passage on the starship of her ex-lover?
4. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
5. Who is Shea in relationship to Prince Lambert?
(a) A mother.
(b) A boyfriend.
(c) A girlfriend.
(d) A cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kiera think that Bonney should seek out and kill?
2. While Syrinx and her crew have been searching for Erick, what do they find that helps them?
3. Who is Joshua's brother?
4. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
5. What is the sun of Omata responsible for destroying in relationship to Mzu?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
2. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
3. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
4. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
5. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
6. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
7. What does the Admiral feel that any war fought against Capone will create?
8. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
9. Why do Edenists question atheist beliefs after encountering the possessed?
10. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)