|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what spaceship does Joshua clear the crew and his ship of the nanonic surveillance devices that were planted on them?
(a) The Forester.
(b) The Breaknet.
(c) Lady Mac.
(d) Mr. Josh.
2. Where do Duchamp, Erick and the rest of the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge arrive at, explaining that they are defectors from Capone?
3. Who is an alien race who committed suicide when faced with their own possessed problem?
4. What is Mars' moon called?
5. Who manages to make his way to the asteroid Koblat, hoping to find a ship there that will take him to Valisk?
(a) The Leader.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The Surgeon.
(d) The General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
2. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
3. What is Joshua a captain of?
4. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
5. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
2. Why do Edenists question atheist beliefs after encountering the possessed?
3. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
4. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
5. What is the worst fear that Edenists have about death?
6. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
7. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
8. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
9. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
10. What is the significance of the sun of Omuta to Mzu?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)