|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
2. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
3. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
(a) The strong.
(b) The possessed.
(c) The young.
(d) The weak.
4. Who/what does Capone's organization consist of?
(a) The young girls.
(b) The young boys.
(c) The possessed.
(d) The old women.
5. What is the Nyvan's asteroid that Quinn lands upon?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joshua demands a blood test, what is the result regarding his brother?
2. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
3. When Erick is debriefed by the local CNIS after his trip with the crew of the Villeneuve's Revenge, what is he given to travel with?
4. Where does Joshua set a course for after helping Lambert to program the vector?
5. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
2. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
3. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
4. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
5. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
6. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
7. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
8. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
9. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
10. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)