|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Erick believe can resist the possessed?
(a) The artists.
(b) The Zero Tauists.
(c) The Edenists.
(d) The writers.
2. Where does Joshua get invited in hopes of meeting Voi's friends after he seduces a girl?
(a) A spaceship.
(b) A party.
(c) A boat.
(d) A cave.
3. Who is Tatiana in relationship to Anastasia?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her aunt.
4. What is Mars' moon called?
5. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
2. Who does Skibbow hear screaming when he walks down a corridor that is being threatened by three men?
3. How many hours do the people on board the ship have to escape, according to Pryor?
4. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
5. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
2. How is Louise different once she leaves Norfolk?
3. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
4. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
5. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
6. Why do Edenists question atheist beliefs after encountering the possessed?
7. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
8. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
9. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
10. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)