|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joshua tries to exorcise the soul of a possessed man, what does he say that he is?
(a) A Shiite Muslim.
(b) A Sunni Muslim.
(c) A Governor.
(d) A Hindu Leader.
2. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
(a) The possessed.
(b) The weak.
(c) The young.
(d) The strong.
3. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
4. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
(a) He is a prophet.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a liaison officer.
(d) He is a priest.
5. After visiting the Kiint, where does Syrinx go?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her father's house.
(c) Her brother's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
2. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
3. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
4. Who is Adok Dala?
5. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
2. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
3. How does Capone embody instead of instill fear for the people of the Confederation?
4. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
5. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
6. What is the significance of the sun of Omuta to Mzu?
7. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
8. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
9. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
10. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)