|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
2. Where does Joshua set a course for after helping Lambert to program the vector?
3. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
4. What kind of CNIS or Navy intelligence office is Erick?
5. What has been planted on the ship, according to Pryor?
(a) A book.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A pin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis need help from to aid them in their plans to free Mortonridge of the possessed on Ombrey?
2. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
3. What happens to Ikele, the ex-navy officer?
4. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
5. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bonney transform herself to attack Dariat?
2. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
3. What happens when a possessed goes to zero tau?
4. Why is Bonney intent on killing Dariat?
5. What is the cliffhanger pertaining to Tranquility at the end of the book?
6. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
7. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
8. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
9. Why do Dariat and Rubra want to fuse their powers?
10. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)