|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Voi in relation to Ikele?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her enemy.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What is the name of Syrinx's voidhawk?
3. The Neutronium Alchemist: Conflict, by Peter F. Hamilton is the _____ book in a six part series of science fiction books.
4. What kind of universe is the "The Neutronium Alchemist" set in?
(d) Science fiction.
5. Who is the Admiral that warns against fighting Capone after his victory at Arnstadt?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joshua runs to the ship after dealing with the possessed man with Voi, how many Capone Organization ships arrive at the asteroid?
2. Where does Rubra notice Bonney, one of the possessed, getting close to one of the few remaining living humans in the habitat?
3. What is the name of the gang lord that Quinn Dexter meets?
4. When Fletcher glitches the machines carrying out the full body scan, what does Genevieve, Louise, and Endron realize about him?
5. Where does Voi manage to acquire passage on the starship of her ex-lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
2. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
3. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
4. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
5. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
6. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
7. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
8. What does the Admiral feel that any war fought against Capone will create?
9. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
10. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)