|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
2. What is Mars' moon called?
3. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
4. What is the name of the gang lord that Quinn Dexter meets?
5. When Joshua tries to exorcise the soul of a possessed man, what does he say that he is?
(a) A Hindu Leader.
(b) A Governor.
(c) A Shiite Muslim.
(d) A Sunni Muslim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
2. What kind of CNIS or Navy intelligence office is Erick?
3. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
4. What is Villeneuve's Revenge?
5. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
2. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
3. How does Capone embody instead of instill fear for the people of the Confederation?
4. Why is picking up Deadnight kids a good distraction for the hellhawks?
5. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
6. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
7. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
8. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
9. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
10. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)