|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua's brother?
2. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Super-Bomb.
(b) The Mzu Flag.
(c) The Practice.
(d) The Alchemist.
3. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
4. Who is Capone's representative that offers to give Kiera antimatter if she will send hellhawks to Capone?
5. Which of the following is Samuel?
(a) A Man Slave.
(b) An Edenist.
(c) A Tigress.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gang lord that Quinn Dexter meets?
2. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
3. What is Cherri Barnes a crew member of?
4. Who does Moyo meet that is straight from the hippy era of Earth on Ombey?
5. What do Voi and Mzu sneak out on, avoiding the security blocks in the spaceport, to head to a place with military industrial facilities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
2. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
3. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
4. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
5. How does Mzu escape detection from Joshua when she is busy concocting her plans for revenge?
6. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
7. What is the worst fear that Edenists have about death?
8. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
9. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
10. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)