|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
2. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Mzu Flag.
(b) The Alchemist.
(c) The Super-Bomb.
(d) The Practice.
3. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
4. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
(a) He is a prophet.
(b) He is a liaison officer.
(c) He is a priest.
(d) He is a writer.
5. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(a) KB network.
(b) Nano rings.
(d) SD network.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
2. When Joshua runs to the ship after dealing with the possessed man with Voi, how many Capone Organization ships arrive at the asteroid?
3. Who is Capone's representative that Duchamp faces after the bomb is removed?
4. Who is Adok Dala?
5. What does the soul that Quinn touches at Jesup say it is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
2. How does Mzu escape detection from Joshua when she is busy concocting her plans for revenge?
3. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
4. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
5. What is the worst fear that Edenists have about death?
6. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
7. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
8. Why do Edenists question atheist beliefs after encountering the possessed?
9. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
10. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)