|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Nyvan's asteroid that Quinn lands upon?
2. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Alchemist.
(b) The Mzu Flag.
(c) The Super-Bomb.
(d) The Practice.
3. Where is the house that Syrinx goes to after visiting the Kiint located?
4. Concerned that Erick's ship may not have made the jump safely, where does Syrinx travel to?
5. Where does Joshua get invited in hopes of meeting Voi's friends after he seduces a girl?
(a) A party.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) A cave.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found the hidden bomb on Villeneuve's Revenge?
2. Who is Adok Dala?
3. Who is Joshua's brother?
4. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
5. When Fletcher glitches the machines carrying out the full body scan, what does Genevieve, Louise, and Endron realize about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
2. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
3. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
4. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
5. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
6. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
7. What does the Admiral feel that any war fought against Capone will create?
8. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
9. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
10. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)