|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does Capone decide to abandon as he goes to attack Toi-Hoi?
2. When Joshua demands a blood test, what is the result regarding his brother?
3. Who manages to make his way to the asteroid Koblat, hoping to find a ship there that will take him to Valisk?
(a) The General.
(b) The Priest.
(c) The Surgeon.
(d) The Leader.
4. Who does Kiera think that Bonney should seek out and kill?
5. What kind of duty will Duchamp offer Capone's cargo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adok Dala?
2. What is the region on the Kulu planet Ombey where Moyo is looking for transport?
3. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
4. The Neutronium Alchemist: Conflict, by Peter F. Hamilton is the _____ book in a six part series of science fiction books.
5. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
2. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
3. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
4. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
5. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
6. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
7. How does Capone embody instead of instill fear for the people of the Confederation?
8. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
9. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
10. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)