|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skibbow offer to pay for the DeadKnight kids to do?
(a) Ride cars.
(b) Travel to Valisk.
(c) Buy spacesuits.
(d) Escape from their parents.
2. Where does Quinn Dexter arrive to communicate with a gang lord?
3. What is Kiera a leader of at Valisk?
(a) The young.
(b) The weak.
(c) The strong.
(d) The possessed.
4. Who is Joshua's brother?
5. Using what kind of weapons did Capone score a victory at Arnstadt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
2. When Organization ships arrive at Valisk, Rubra manages to infiltrate Kiera's private meeting room by using ________.
3. Who does Skibbow hear screaming when he walks down a corridor that is being threatened by three men?
4. Who does Erick believe can resist the possessed?
5. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the younger generation of the Garissan refugees differ from the older one?
2. When is a person able to escape the Anstid?
3. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
4. What does Capone miscalculate about the people of the Confederation?
5. How can Gerard, Beth, and Rocio take down Kiera if they work together?
6. How does Capone embody instead of instill fear for the people of the Confederation?
7. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
8. How have the main characters of Mzu, Joshua, Liol, Samuel, Monica, and others grown by the end of the novel?
9. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
10. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)