|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
2. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
3. What has been planted on the ship, according to Pryor?
(a) A pin.
(b) A book.
(c) A pendant.
(d) A bomb.
4. What does Cochrane fix with Moyo?
(a) A sword.
(b) A turban.
(c) A van.
(d) A book.
5. Which of the following is Samuel?
(a) An Edenist.
(b) A Tigress.
(c) A writer.
(d) A Man Slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
2. What kind of stasis does Erick want to be placed in when he sees Syrinx?
3. What is the region on the Kulu planet Ombey where Moyo is looking for transport?
4. When Joshua runs to the ship after dealing with the possessed man with Voi, how many Capone Organization ships arrive at the asteroid?
5. What is Alastair II Saldana king of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Capone embody instead of instill fear for the people of the Confederation?
2. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
3. How do Joshua and the people of Ayacucho respond to near-death experiences?
4. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
5. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
6. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
7. Why does the Alchemist pose a threat?
8. How does Mzu escape detection from Joshua when she is busy concocting her plans for revenge?
9. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
10. How are the DeadKnights described in Chapter 1?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)