|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joshua get invited in hopes of meeting Voi's friends after he seduces a girl?
(a) A spaceship.
(b) A boat.
(c) A party.
(d) A cave.
2. In what organization did Capone's actions create panic?
(a) The Confederation.
(b) The Chief of Staff.
(c) The Ritualists.
(d) The Documentarists.
3. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
4. What happens to Ikele, the ex-navy officer?
(a) She is gravely injured.
(b) She is transformed.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She disappears.
5. Who are hounding Capone's fleet at Arnstadt with guerrilla tactics that have taken the Organization by surprise?
(a) Triest leaders.
(c) Trouble shooters.
(d) Backgammon warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What system does Erick's ship reach before it breaks down and falls apart on arrival?
2. What kind of scientist is Mzu?
3. Who is Joshua's brother?
4. What is the name of Syrinx's voidhawk?
5. What kind of expert is Lodi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some advantages that the possessed have over the living?
2. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
3. How does Kingsley blackmail Erick about Duchamp?
4. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
5. Why does Monica press a gun to Joshua's back after escaping the basin?
6. To whom does Capone appeal before going to war in the Confederation, and what is his message?
7. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
8. What creates heavy conflict on Nyvan without any reason as the factions close in on Mzu trying to escape with the Alchemist?
9. What does Erick realize about Duchamp when he is detaching the bomb?
10. Why does Capone want the Alchemist?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)