|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested and taken to a secure cell after meeting the local CNIS?
2. What role does Kingsley Pryor have in the Organization?
(a) He is a liaison officer.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a prophet.
(d) He is a priest.
3. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
4. What does Endron take Louise, Genevieve and Fletcher to get to help them travel from Mar's Moon?
(c) Fake passports.
5. Kiera can use the antimatter to blow up the nearby planet Srinagar's ____________.
(a) KB network.
(c) SD network.
(d) Nano rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Capone's representative that offers to give Kiera antimatter if she will send hellhawks to Capone?
2. What is orbiting the planet Jupiter that Ralph Hiltch, Kelman and Prince Collis arrive at?
3. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
4. Which of the following is Samuel?
5. Who is an alien race who committed suicide when faced with their own possessed problem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
2. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
3. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
4. How does Capone win at Arnstadt?
5. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
6. What does Quinn's concept of religion encompass in terms of temples?
7. What does Ralph struggle with letting go of when the government presses him?
8. What happens when Joshua tries to exorcise a possessed man?
9. As the book opens, why is Mzu on the asteroid?
10. How is Joshua different from the Edenists?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)