|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the medical packages called in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
(c) Space age.
2. Where is Jed when he manages to acquire the details of a starship captain?
3. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
4. Which kingdom wishes Confederation help in removing the possessed from Mortonridge on Ombey?
5. Who suggests forming an alliance with Kiera to Capone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alastair II Saldana king of?
2. What kind of scientist is Mzu?
3. After visiting the Kiint, where does Syrinx go?
4. What does Skibbow offer to pay for the DeadKnight kids to do?
5. What is Cherri Barnes a crew member of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What motivates the possessed to help Capone?
2. What is the significance of the inverted cross for Quinn?
3. What is the worst fear that Edenists have about death?
4. How is the landscape of Valisk like Rubra?
5. Why does the younger generation fear the agencies looking for Mzu?
6. While Rubra feels responsibility for the people he cares for and protects, are his motives altruistic?
7. How is Joshua similar to Syrinx?
8. How does Quinn verify in his own mind the existence of a dark entity?
9. How is Syrinx considered a tourist?
10. Why is it ironic that Rubra cares about the people he protects?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)