|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocio need that is available from habitats and some asteroid stations in order to stay alive after he is injured?
(a) Special juices.
(b) Nutrient fluids.
(c) Passenger fuel.
(d) Plasma energy.
2. When Lady Mac arrives at the star system containing the ship Beezling, what is also contained in the ship that is important?
(a) The Books.
(b) The Alchemist.
(c) The prisoner.
(d) The drugstore.
3. What happens to Maynard Khanna that sabotages the plans of the Navy?
(a) He becomes possessed.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He lies.
(d) He dies.
4. What is Richard Keaton's profession?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a security expert.
(c) He is a project manager.
(d) He is a writer.
5. Who says goodbye to Sinon before he leaves for Ombey?
6. Where had the person that Moyo sees in the warehouse lived previously, observing humans for eighteen centuries, waiting to see what happens when they discover the beyond?
7. What cells are responsible for lighting the habitat?
8. Who is Maynard Khanna?
(a) A captain.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A science officer.
9. Who rescues Monica from the possessed in the foundry?
10. When the gas giant goes nova, where does the ship head to immediately after?
11. What does Mzu give Capone that makes Voi extremely angry about on Nyvan?
(a) The Books.
(c) The Alchemist.
12. Who does Baranovich throw to death from a walkway inside the foundry?
13. Daphine Kigano is the alias of ______.
14. When the possessed find the broken toilet and try to follow, Rubra releases________ from the toilets all over the starscraper.
(a) Dirt and confetti.
(b) Long streamers.
(d) Jets of water.
15. Who does Mzu want to ambush at Toi-Hoi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weapon that Joshua has to destroy that Mzu tells him how to reach?
2. Where does Rubra carry Dariat and Tatiana to safety?
3. Baranovich contacts Mzu through an _________ to offer her freedom from possession in return for the Alchemist.
4. After Annette Ekelund talks to Ralph, what kind of cloud descends to form a physical barrier between the possessed and the living?
5. In what role does Quinn materialize to enter the lift capsule's lounge and escape the GISD?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)