|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alchemist do to the gas giant that is thrown at?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Make it smaller.
(c) Connect with it.
(d) Create explosions.
2. While Jay is playing with Hailie, what subject do they discuss at length?
(a) The environment.
(c) Nano technology.
3. Daphine Kigano is the alias of ______.
4. Who is in danger of getting caught in the crossfire as space is full of combat wasps and nukes?
(a) Lady Mac.
(c) Quinn Dexter.
5. Where does Rubra carry Dariat and Tatiana to safety?
(a) Prison towers.
(b) Land slides.
(c) Monster lairs.
(d) Sewage tanks.
6. What drive of Lady Mac is used to accelerate out of danger at forty-two gees?
(b) Strong detergent.
(c) Fiery balls.
(d) Liquid fuel.
7. Where do the Capone ships move to avoid the crossfire as the Lady Mac goes into defensive position?
(a) Neutral zone.
(b) Higher orbit.
(c) Lower orbit.
8. When Quinn's ship arrives at Earth, what is the asteroid he docks with that is connected via a tower?
9. In what role does Quinn materialize to enter the lift capsule's lounge and escape the GISD?
(a) A Navy officer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A man-eating tiger.
(d) A businessman.
10. Where does Oenone arrive when Syrinx informs Ione that Meredith Saldana is here to visit her?
11. What is the last battle waged in the book described as?
12. Where can Rubra be jettisoned in a life pod and picked up by the Edenist voidhawks?
(a) The future.
(b) The starscraper.
(c) The legion.
(d) The spaceport.
13. Who does Mzu go to meet when her car is followed by Joshua and his companions, Monica and Samuel, various other agents, and the local police?
14. What is Richard Keaton's profession?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a security expert.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a project manager.
15. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ship makes contact with the Mindor, a blackhawk turned hellhawk possessed by Rocio Condra?
2. What kind of ritual does Quinn conduct on Jesup to bind his followers to him?
3. Who is Maynard Khanna?
4. To what celestial entity is Rubra's power compared?
5. When Bonney gathers together the possessed to hunt and kill Dariat, what does Dariat agree to enter in Valisk?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)