|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ritual does Quinn conduct on Jesup to bind his followers to him?
2. Who transforms herself into a giant, winged creature to fly up to the spaceport?
3. What drive of Lady Mac is used to accelerate out of danger at forty-two gees?
(a) Fiery balls.
(b) Liquid fuel.
(c) Strong detergent.
4. Where can Rubra be jettisoned in a life pod and picked up by the Edenist voidhawks?
(a) The future.
(b) The spaceport.
(c) The starscraper.
(d) The legion.
5. Who is in danger of getting caught in the crossfire as space is full of combat wasps and nukes?
(a) Quinn Dexter.
(b) Lady Mac.
6. What is Sinon a part of that Athene fears he betrays by his liberation plans for Mortonridge?
7. To what celestial entity is Rubra's power compared?
(a) The Moon.
(b) The planet Mars.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Earth.
8. Where does Rubra carry Dariat and Tatiana to safety?
(a) Monster lairs.
(b) Sewage tanks.
(c) Land slides.
(d) Prison towers.
9. When Joshua fears the worst happened to the habitat at the end of the final battle, who points out that there is not enough wreckage for the habitat to have been destroyed?
10. When the gas giant goes nova, where does the ship head to immediately after?
11. What does Mzu give Capone that makes Voi extremely angry about on Nyvan?
(a) The Books.
(c) The Alchemist.
12. What happens to Maynard Khanna that sabotages the plans of the Navy?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He dies.
(c) He becomes possessed.
(d) He lies.
13. Who is the captain of the ship Beezling?
14. Why does Jacqueline kill the other prisoners held by the Confederation army before the marines arrive?
(a) Out of madness.
(b) To safeguard information.
(c) Out of cruelty.
(d) To gain control.
15. Where are Jacqueline Coutier and the other possessed held by the Confederation Navy taken to determine if they should be held as prisoners or not?
(a) A court.
(b) A mission.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lady Mac arrives at the star system containing the ship Beezling, what is also contained in the ship that is important?
2. Who survives being hit on the head by the possessed's white fire in the foundry before falling into a basin?
3. What does Syrinx want to ambush Capone from attacking?
4. Where do the Capone ships move to avoid the crossfire as the Lady Mac goes into defensive position?
5. What kind of virtual reality program does Kelly run in her room?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)