|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quinn throw at Twelve-T, burning his hands to expose the power cables in his wrists?
2. Who is one of the Kiint on Tranquillity that comes to visit Kelly?
3. When the Mindor approaches Valisk with the Deadnights, who does Joshua find in bed with Gerard?
4. Who is the captain of the ship Beezling?
5. Who does Mzu go to meet when her car is followed by Joshua and his companions, Monica and Samuel, various other agents, and the local police?
6. Who warns Stephanie at the military border between the possessed and the living?
7. Who jumps out of stasis after the Lady Mac is used to accelerate out of danger at forty-two gees?
8. What does the spaceship Beezling need to travel faster?
(b) Jump power.
9. Whose ship makes contact with the Mindor, a blackhawk turned hellhawk possessed by Rocio Condra?
10. Where does Oenone arrive when Syrinx informs Ione that Meredith Saldana is here to visit her?
11. What cells are responsible for lighting the habitat?
12. Who says goodbye to Sinon before he leaves for Ombey?
13. What does the Alchemist do to the gas giant that is thrown at?
(a) Create explosions.
(b) Make it smaller.
(c) Connect with it.
(d) Blow it up.
14. When Quinn's ship arrives at Earth, what is the asteroid he docks with that is connected via a tower?
15. When Lady Mac arrives at the star system containing the ship Beezling, what is also contained in the ship that is important?
(a) The prisoner.
(b) The drugstore.
(c) The Alchemist.
(d) The Books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what region of Nyvalan do Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba reach when they encounter possessed at their hotel?
2. On what does Quinn torture and crucify a Christian priest?
3. Why does Jacqueline kill the other prisoners held by the Confederation army before the marines arrive?
4. Who does Mzu want to ambush at Toi-Hoi?
5. Baranovich contacts Mzu through an _________ to offer her freedom from possession in return for the Alchemist.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)