|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Monica from the possessed in the foundry?
2. What cells are responsible for lighting the habitat?
3. Whose daughter, Marie, is possessed by Kiera?
4. When Samuel and Monica arrive at Nyvan, what asteroid do they find has been given up to the possessed?
5. Where is Stephanie, her friends and the children when they have reached the military border between the possessed and the living?
6. When the possessed find the broken toilet and try to follow, Rubra releases________ from the toilets all over the starscraper.
(b) Dirt and confetti.
(c) Long streamers.
(d) Jets of water.
7. As Monica and Samuel attempt to leave with Mzu in the foundry, the possessed attack them, killing two operatives with a _________.
(b) Machine gun.
(d) Lego prop.
8. What does the spaceship Beezling need to travel faster?
(c) Jump power.
9. What is the weapon that Joshua has to destroy that Mzu tells him how to reach?
(a) The Dzogen.
(b) The Leifman.
(c) The Alchemist.
(d) The Borten.
10. How does Samuel communicate with the Ione serjeant?
(a) By luck.
(b) By prayer.
(c) By dreams.
(d) By affinity.
11. Who is reluctant at first to help Mzu in her ambush plans at Toi-Hoi?
12. Why does Jacqueline kill the other prisoners held by the Confederation army before the marines arrive?
(a) Out of cruelty.
(b) To safeguard information.
(c) To gain control.
(d) Out of madness.
13. Who warns Stephanie at the military border between the possessed and the living?
14. What does Cherri Barnes warn will drop on Joshua at the foundry yard?
(a) A ship.
(b) An ironberg.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rock.
15. What are the possessed at the hotel of Mzu, Lodi, Voi and Eriba victims of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the person that Moyo sees in the warehouse lived previously, observing humans for eighteen centuries, waiting to see what happens when they discover the beyond?
2. When the Mindor approaches Valisk with the Deadnights, who does Joshua find in bed with Gerard?
3. When Bonney gathers together the possessed to hunt and kill Dariat, what does Dariat agree to enter in Valisk?
4. When Joshua fears the worst happened to the habitat at the end of the final battle, who points out that there is not enough wreckage for the habitat to have been destroyed?
5. What is High York?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)