1. The Neutronium Alchemist: Conflict, by Peter F. Hamilton is the _____ book in a six part series of science fiction books.
2. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
3. Who/what does Capone's organization consist of?
(a) The possessed.
(b) The young girls.
(c) The young boys.
(d) The old women.
4. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Alchemist.
(b) The Practice.
(c) The Super-Bomb.
(d) The Mzu Flag.
5. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
6. What is Joshua a captain of?
(a) The electronics board.
(b) The film crew.
(c) A starship.
(d) A rescue mission.
7. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Mzu Warrior.
(b) Kulu Kingdom.
(c) Tranquility center.
8. Which of the following is Samuel?
(a) A Man Slave.
(b) A Tigress.
(c) A writer.
(d) An Edenist.
9. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)