Chapter 1, The Neutronium Alchemist: Conflict
1. The Neutronium Alchemist: Conflict, by Peter F. Hamilton is the _____ book in a six part series of science fiction books.
2. Who is now faced with the threat of dead souls returning to possess the living?
3. Who/what does Capone's organization consist of?
(a) The young girls.
(b) The old women.
(c) The young boys.
(d) The possessed.
4. What is the super-doomsday weapon that could destroy all humanity?
(a) The Super-Bomb.
(b) The Alchemist.
(c) The Practice.
(d) The Mzu Flag.
5. What kind of a mission is Mzu on?
6. What is Joshua a captain of?
(a) A rescue mission.
(b) A starship.
(c) The electronics board.
(d) The film crew.
7. What kind of intelligence agent is Monica?
(a) Tranquility center.
(c) Mzu Warrior.
(d) Kulu Kingdom.
8. Which of the following is Samuel?
(a) A Man Slave.
(b) An Edenist.
(c) A Tigress.
(d) A writer.
9. What aspects of human nature are discussed in "The Neutronium Alchemist"?
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)