|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 25-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassandra tells Lulu that she is afraid Lulu and Drew will _______________________.
(a) Ground her.
(b) Die in a car accident.
(c) Abandon her and Ruby.
(d) Make her live with Merry.
2. Who negotiates with the parolee holding Merry, Cassandra and Ruby hostage?
(a) Detective Olsen.
(d) Officer Peyton.
3. Why is Merry not really interested in Michael?
(a) He is too nice for her.
(b) He is too cheap for her.
(c) He is too insensitive for her.
(d) He is too educated for her.
4. What does Lulu do for Audra?
(a) She calls Audra's children to come to the hospital.
(b) She dials the phone so she can make calls.
(c) She administers more pain medication.
(d) She sits with her while she dies.
5. How many times a week is Lulu allowed to visit Merry in the hospital?
(a) She sees her every day.
(b) She is not allowed to visit her.
(c) She sees her on the weekends.
(d) She sees her twice a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Lulu's parents fighting about?
2. Who is the doorman at the Cohens' apartment building?
3. Why is Drew angry at Lulu when she returns home late from work in Chapter 24?
4. In which part of her body has Merry been stabbed?
5. What is the name given to the cadaver in Lulu's anatomy class?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)