|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what exact time does Ben describe his nurse coming to him to say "Your wife's waiting on you" in Chapter 29 (205)?
2. What is Ben's bill at the airport parking lot when he picks up his car in Chapter 49?
3. What kind of flower does Ben purchase at Trad's garden store and greenhouse in Chapter 49?
(a) An orchid.
(b) A rose.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A tulip.
4. Who does Ben go to visit in Chapter 47?
(a) His father.
(c) Grover's wife.
5. What does Ben do in order to help Ashley's leg in Chapter 34?
(a) He heats it with water.
(b) He ices it with snow.
(c) He lowers it below her body.
(d) He resets it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it on Ben and Ashley's journey since the crash in the beginning of Chapter 44?
2. How tall at the shoulders does Ben describe the mother moose as being in Chapter 40?
3. Who does Ashley ask Ben if he has called yet when he visits her hospital room in Chapter 48?
4. What movie does Ben describe as a wilderness story with a silly romantic ending in Chapter 34?
5. How many miles does Ben estimate they will cut off their journey by going down the steep incline in Chapter 44?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of bow does Ben make along his journey? How does he make it?
2. What does Ben say about the birth of his children in his dictation to Rachel?
3. What happens to the sled in Chapter 27? Why?
4. What tools do Ben and Ashley have at their disposal when they leave the crash site?
5. Why does Ben choose to shoot the calf instead of the mother moose?
6. How is Ashley ultimately rescued?
7. What causes Ben's watch to break? How does this affect him?
8. How is Ben's visit with Grover's wife described?
9. What happens after Ben shoots the moose calf?
10. How does Ben manage to find food for himself and Ashley in Chapter 34?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)