|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ben say would give Dr. Phil a run for his money in Chapter 24?
2. During his "funeral" for Grover, Ben says in Chapter 19, "Living with a broken heart is" what (136)?
(a) "Learning to handle pain."
(b) "Living in the past."
(c) "Living half dead."
(d) "Hell on earth."
3. By what name does Ben refer to Rachel's doctor in Chapter 35?
4. What does Ben find to eat in the building they have discovered in Chapter 30?
(a) A bag of jerky.
(b) A can of beans.
(c) A can of soup.
(d) A bag of potatoes.
5. How does Ben cook the rabbits that he catches?
(a) In boiling water on the stove.
(b) In the oven.
(c) Over a fire in the woods.
(d) On a spit over the fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a person's body heat is lost through the head, according to the narrator in Chapter 5?
2. How many pairs of snow shoes does Ben find in the shed in Chapter 36?
3. What did Rachel reveal to Ben in the flashback in Chapter 29?
4. What was the name of the man that Ben describes operating on after he was shot in Chapter 21?
5. What is the name of the National Forest that Ben discovers they are in from the map in Chapter 32?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)