|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bunk beds with mattresses do Ben and Ashley discover in the Ranger's Hut in Chapter 42?
2. At what time was Ben's original flight scheduled to depart in Chapter 1?
(a) 6:07 p.m.
(b) 10:12 a.m.
(c) 12:25 p.m.
(d) 7:09 a.m.
3. What animal does the dog attack outside the entrance to the plane in Chapter 15?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A grizzly bear.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A moose.
4. What is the name of the National Forest that Ben discovers they are in from the map in Chapter 32?
(a) Umpqua National Forest.
(b) Trinity National Forest.
(c) Shasta National Forest.
(d) Ashley National Forest.
5. What was in the box marked "DESSERT" that Ben's wife gave him on his drive to Jacksonville (104)?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Key lime pie.
(d) Cherry pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does Ben give himself for the gash he received while hunting the moose in Chapter 42?
2. What does Ben claim to use to help him sleep in Chapter 24?
3. What lay atop the pews in the building that Ben and Ashley have found in Chapter 30?
4. What is the name of Ashley's fiance?
5. What picture is the puzzle once it is completed?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)