|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ben's GPA in his senior year of high school?
2. Ben says to Ashley in Chapter 24, "The best kept secret about the whole marriage thing is" what (165)?
(a) "That it is a silent killer."
(b) "That it will give you greater understanding of life."
(c) "That it is never easy."
(d) "That the loving part gets better."
3. How far have Ben and Ashley made it by nightfall on their journey in Chapter 25?
(a) 5.5 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 3.5 miles.
(d) 2.5 miles.
4. What was Ben's wife's maiden name?
5. Who gave Ben his compass?
Short Answer Questions
1. During his "funeral" for Grover, Ben says in Chapter 19, "Living with a broken heart is" what (136)?
2. What does Ben use, along with sticks, to make the bow in Chapter 23?
3. What is engraved on the back of Ben's compass?
4. What does Ben say the key is for that is attached to his recorder in Chapter 23?
5. What animal does the dog attack outside the entrance to the plane in Chapter 15?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)