Prelude - Chapter 3
1. From what narrative point of view is the Prelude to The Mountain Between Us related?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) First person.
2. Who is the pilot of the plane that crashed in The Mountain Between Us?
3. At approximately what elevation did the plane crash in The Mountain Between Us?
(a) 14,000 feet.
(b) 8,500 feet.
(c) 7,000 feet.
(d) 11,500 feet.
4. Where is Ben at the airport attempting to take a flight in Chapter 1?
(a) Salt Lake City.
(b) New York.
5. In what month does Chapter 1 begin?
6. At what time was Ben's original flight scheduled to depart in Chapter 1?
(a) 6:07 p.m.
(b) 12:25 p.m.
(c) 7:09 a.m.
(d) 10:12 a.m.
7. What is the name of Ben's wife?
8. What is Ben's main specialty as a doctor?
(b) Prenatal care.
(c) Sports medicine for children.
(d) Neuropathic surgery.
9. From where has Ben just returned from a medical conference in Chapter 1?
(a) Colorado Springs.
(c) Washington, D.C.
This section contains 3,952 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)