|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What troubles did Che and Alberto encounter while traveling via raft?
2. Who thought Che and Alberto were strange?
3. Which river did Che and Alberto trace in Chapter 27?
4. What did Che drink on his birthday?
5. In Chapter 25, what did Che and Alberto chew to feel better?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the events of Chapter 28.
2. How did Che and Alberto get to Brazil?
3. Describe the San Pablo leper colony.
4. According to Che in Chapter 29, what had the native's lost?
5. In Chapter 32, what did Che and Alberto need, and why couldn't they get it?
6. Describe Alberto and Che's activities in Lima.
7. What did the Incans of Cuzco use for defense?
8. Which river did Che swim across?
9. What did Cuzco used to be, and who resided there?
10. In Chapter 23, what did Che and Alberto do to entertain the Indians?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Che's arc of personal growth throughout the text.
Essay Topic 2
Che and Alberto rely heavily on the hospitality of others to get by on their trip. Discuss whether the hospitality they received was regional, related to time period, etc.
Essay Topic 3
Describe race relations within each country and how they differ and are similar to each other.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)