|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, where did Che go to recover from sickness?
2. Where did the lepers of San Pablo live?
3. In Chapter 31, where did Senor Montejo send Che and Alberto to sleep?
4. What did Che believe was inadequate in Chile?
5. What were Che and Alberto waiting until they arrived in Lima to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 32, what did Che and Alberto need, and why couldn't they get it?
2. What did Che and Alberto find at the leper colony in Chapter 31?
3. Where did Che and Alberto bathe in Chapter 20?
4. In Chapter 25, what did Che and Alberto eat, and why?
5. Describe Che and Alberto's trip to Machu Picchu.
6. What did Cuzco used to be, and who resided there?
7. How did Che and Alberto gain lodging in Chapter 22?
8. Describe the San Pablo leper colony.
9. In Chapter 23, what did the schoolteacher talk about?
10. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe race relations within each country and how they differ and are similar to each other.
Essay Topic 2
When "The Motorcycle Diaries" begins, Che is a young man in his twenties and quite youthful. Discuss how the book is a story about youth, and at the same time about loss of youth.
Essay Topic 3
While in several countries, Che predicts that a revolution is imminent. Describe how "The Motorcycle Diaries" is meant to incite revolution among Latin American peoples.
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)