|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, who lent Che and Alberto horses?
(a) A hobo.
(b) The stable keeper.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A bartender.
2. _______ were separated in Cuzco.
(a) The ruins and modern buildings.
(b) Social classes.
(c) The sexes.
(d) Religious sects.
3. What was the name of the cathedral in Chapter 28?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Lady Maria of Love.
(c) Our Lord of the Earthquakes.
(d) Sacre Coeur.
4. What did Alberto's yelling cause him and Che to have to do?
(a) Separate from each other.
(c) Speak with the innkeeper's manager.
(d) Eat at a different restaurant.
5. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
(a) Che's aunt.
(b) A friend.
(c) Alberto's sister.
(d) A friend's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport did Che and Alberto play after reaching Machu Picchu?
2. In Chapter 31, where did Senor Montejo send Che and Alberto to sleep?
3. Who were the Yaguas?
4. In Chapter 39, it was Che's birthday. How old did he turn?
5. Who took Che and Alberto on a tour of the Valley of the Incas and found them train tickets to Machu Picchu?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the boat ride to San Pablo.
2. In Chapter 23, what did the schoolteacher talk about?
3. What did Cuzco used to be, and who resided there?
4. What did Che and Alberto find at the leper colony in Chapter 31?
5. Describe Che and Alberto's trek through the middle of Peru.
6. According to Che, what did Cuzco's ruins symbolize?
7. Describe the events of Chapter 28.
8. How did Che and Alberto get to Brazil?
9. Describe Che and Alberto's trip to Machu Picchu.
10. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)