|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, where did Senor Montejo send Che and Alberto to sleep?
(a) A rancher's house.
(b) A church.
(c) The police station.
(d) With the lepers.
2. How did Peruvians compare to their landscape, according to Che?
(a) They were both green.
(b) The people of the towns did not match the glory of the landscape.
(c) The were both beautiful.
(d) Both were underdeveloped.
3. What kind of procession did Che and Alberto witness in Chapter 28?
(a) A funeral procession.
(b) A pilgrimage procession.
(c) A wedding procession.
(d) A baptism procession.
4. In Chapter 39, it was Che's birthday. How old did he turn?
5. What was the name of the cathedral bell in Chapter 28?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Maria Angola.
(d) Our Lady Full of Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what country were Che and Alberto about to enter?
2. In Chapter 36, what did Alberto win in a card game?
3. In Chapter 31, who lent Che and Alberto horses?
4. What did Che drink on his birthday?
5. In Chapter 31, where did Che and Alberto travel to on horseback?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which river did Che swim across?
2. Describe the San Pablo leper colony.
3. What did Che and Alberto find at the leper colony in Chapter 31?
4. What did Che expect from the upcoming Chilean elections of 1952?
5. Describe Che and Alberto's trip to Machu Picchu.
6. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
7. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa? Who did they actually meet up with?
8. How did Che and Alberto get to Brazil?
9. What did Cuzco used to be, and who resided there?
10. What did Che write in the letter to his father?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)