|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what country were Che and Alberto about to enter?
2. What did Cuzco used to be?
(a) A green field.
(b) The center of the Incan Empire.
(c) A fishing village.
(d) The capital of Peru.
3. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
(a) A friend.
(b) Che's aunt.
(c) A friend's mother.
(d) Alberto's sister.
4. What was the former profession of the person Che and Alberto met with in Cuzco?
5. What did the lead doctor of the San Pablo leper colony command?
(a) A strict schedule.
(b) Great disrespect.
(c) Great respect.
(d) Clean living conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sick people were in the San Pablo leper colony?
2. Who did Che and Alberto actually end up meeting with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
3. _______ were separated in Cuzco.
4. Who did Che predict would win the Chilean presidential election?
5. Who were the Yaguas?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Che in Chapter 29, what had the native's lost?
2. In Chapter 23, what did the schoolteacher talk about?
3. What did the Incans of Cuzco use for defense?
4. Describe Che and Alberto's trip to Machu Picchu.
5. In Chapter 25, what did Che and Alberto eat, and why?
6. Who housed Che and Alberto while in Lima, and who was this person?
7. How did Che and Alberto gain lodging in Chapter 22?
8. Where did Che and Alberto bathe in Chapter 20?
9. In Chapter 23, what did Che and Alberto do to entertain the Indians?
10. Describe Che and Alberto's trek through the middle of Peru.
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)