|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Che, what had the native Peruvians lost?
(a) Their pride.
(b) Their language and identities.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their dog.
2. In Chapter 31, where did Che and Alberto travel to on horseback?
(a) Another town.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A leper colony.
(d) A campsite.
3. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
(a) Che's aunt.
(b) A friend's mother.
(c) A friend.
(d) Alberto's sister.
4. What did the locals help out with a little in Chapter 33?
(b) Finding available women.
(c) Giving directions.
(d) Food for Che and Alberto.
5. How did Peruvians compare to their landscape, according to Che?
(a) Both were underdeveloped.
(b) They were both green.
(c) The were both beautiful.
(d) The people of the towns did not match the glory of the landscape.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, where did Senor Montejo send Che and Alberto to sleep?
2. How many sick people were in the San Pablo leper colony?
3. What were Che and Alberto waiting until they arrived in Lima to do?
4. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 39, it was Che's birthday. How old did he turn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who housed Che and Alberto while in Lima, and who was this person?
2. What did Che expect from the upcoming Chilean elections of 1952?
3. In Chapter 25, what did Che and Alberto eat, and why?
4. Who loaned Che and Alberto horses, and why?
5. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
6. Describe Alberto and Che's activities in Lima.
7. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa? Who did they actually meet up with?
8. In Chapter 23, what did the schoolteacher talk about?
9. Where did Che and Alberto bathe in Chapter 20?
10. Who did Alberto yell at, and why?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)