|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went on the trip through Latin America?
(a) Ernesto and Alberto.
(b) Alberto and Maria.
(c) Ernesto and Che.
(d) Ernesto and Comeback.
2. In Chapter 16, what did Che and Alberto do to pay for their trip?
(a) Con women.
(c) Sell drugs.
(d) Rob a bank.
3. Why were Che and Alberto allowed to stay on the boat to the island?
(a) The leprosy expert liked them.
(b) La Ponderosa left instead.
(c) They agreed to work.
(d) They paid extra.
4. In what time period does the book take place?
5. How did Che and Alberto get on a boat to their island destination?
(a) They owned the boat.
(b) They bribed the captain.
(c) They bought ferry tickets.
(d) They had to sneak on as stowaways.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Che and Alberto earn money while in San Martin de Los Andes?
2. In what country was the Peronist party?
3. Who helped fix La Ponderosa in Chapter 13?
4. Who fed Che and Alberto in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 17, what were the two people that Che and Alberto met persecuted for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Che and Alberto leave La Ponderosa?
2. Why was Che mad at the "Yankees" in Chapter 17?
3. Describe the Chilean workers that Che and Alberto encountered.
4. What was the newspaper article about that Che noticed in Chile?
5. Who or what was La Ponderosa II?
6. Who was the first person Che and Alberto visited on their adventure, and what did this person give them?
7. In Chapter 19, what did Che and Alberto lose and what did this force them to do?
8. What did Che tell his mother in his first letter to her?
9. What did Che recall about his Peronist friend in Argentina?
10. What did Che do for an old woman in Chapter 17? How did he feel about this?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)