|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was done to La Ponderosa in Chapter 8?
(a) She was labeled an outcast.
(b) It was left behind.
(c) It was fixed again.
(d) It was sold.
2. What was wrong with the spare tire in Chapter 14?
(a) It didn't fit.
(b) It didn't exist.
(c) It was invisible.
(d) It had a hole.
3. In what city does the memoir begin?
(b) Buenos Aires.
(d) Mexico City.
4. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 6?
(a) She fell down and screamed again.
(b) It caught on fire.
(c) The bike frame broke.
(d) It started running smoothly.
5. How did the car driver know Che and Alberto in Chapter 14?
(a) He knew Alberto's uncle.
(b) He recognized them as the scientists from the newspaper.
(c) He recognized them as felons from the newspaper.
(d) He was psychic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Che and Alberto stay while in Bariloche by the Seven Lakes Road?
2. When asked why they were on such a long journey, what did Alberto and Che answer?
3. What did Che actually kill in Chapter 10?
4. Who drove the station wagon in Chapter 12?
5. Who did Chile use as firefighters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was already wrong with La Ponderosa II by the end of Chapter 6?
2. Why was Che mad at the "Yankees" in Chapter 17?
3. Where did La Ponderosa crash in Chapter 15?
4. Why did Che and Alberto decide to take a road trip?
5. What happened at the German's house?
6. Who was the first person Che and Alberto visited on their adventure, and what did this person give them?
7. While weathering a storm in a police station, what did Che do?
8. What did Che tell his mother in his first letter to her?
9. Towards the beginning of the memoir, what did Che believe his destiny involved?
10. What did Che and Alberto do in Junin de los Andes?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)