|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Che and Alberto get on a boat to their island destination?
(a) They bought ferry tickets.
(b) They had to sneak on as stowaways.
(c) They owned the boat.
(d) They bribed the captain.
2. Who went on the trip through Latin America?
(a) Ernesto and Alberto.
(b) Alberto and Maria.
(c) Ernesto and Che.
(d) Ernesto and Comeback.
3. What did Che and Alberto buy in San Martin de Los Andes?
4. After they lost an important item, what were Che and Alberto forced to do in Chapter 19?
(b) Cross the desert on foot.
(c) Walk barefoot.
(d) Buy a new map.
5. Which island did Che and Alberto want to visit in Chapter 17?
(a) Davis Island.
(b) Long Island.
(c) The Big Island of Hawaii.
(d) Easter Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saw the Atlantic Ocean for the first time?
2. In Chapter 17, what did Che write was imminent?
3. What was the disagreement over Chile's mines?
4. When asked why they were on such a long journey, what did Alberto and Che answer?
5. In what time period does the book take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was the first person Che and Alberto visited on their adventure, and what did this person give them?
2. Where did La Ponderosa crash in Chapter 15?
3. What is each "chapter" of "The Motorcycle Diaries" and why is this relevant?
4. Describe the Chilean workers that Che and Alberto encountered.
5. Why did Che and Alberto decide to take a road trip?
6. Where did Che and Alberto leave La Ponderosa?
7. What was the newspaper article about that Che noticed in Chile?
8. Who or what was La Ponderosa II?
9. What did some doctors in Chile say about leprosy?
10. How did Che and Alberto plan to get to Easter Island? Did this work?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)