|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Chile use as firefighters?
(a) Police officers.
(c) High school students.
(d) The elderly.
2. In Chapter 11, what did Che dream of?
(a) Better weather.
(b) A better life in Mexico.
(c) A woman.
(d) Winning a gameshow.
3. Who was the first person to get sick in the book?
(b) La Ponderosa.
4. What was written about the narrator and his companion's transportation?
(a) It was hard to control.
(b) It had cold A/C.
(c) It was a sweet ride.
(d) It was comfortable.
5. In Chapter 6, who gave Che and Alberto a room to stay in?
(a) A German.
(b) A bartender.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The town beggar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Comeback left behind?
2. Who discovered Che and Alberto on the boat to the island?
3. How did Che and Alberto earn money while in San Martin de Los Andes?
4. Where did Alberto and Che stay while in San Martin de Los Andes?
5. Who was Chichina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Che and Alberto do in San Martin de Los Andes?
2. How did Che and Alberto plan to get to Easter Island? Did this work?
3. What did some doctors in Chile say about leprosy?
4. What did Che and Alberto do in Bariloche?
5. What is each "chapter" of "The Motorcycle Diaries" and why is this relevant?
6. What happened while La Ponderosa was being repaired in Chapter 10?
7. Where did La Ponderosa crash in Chapter 15?
8. What was the newspaper article about that Che noticed in Chile?
9. Who was Chichina, what did she give Alberto, and why?
10. Towards the beginning of the memoir, what did Che believe his destiny involved?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)