|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was discussed with the doctors in Chapter 12?
(b) Wine vintages.
2. In Chapter 25, what did Che and Alberto chew to feel better?
(b) Coca leaves.
3. What did Che and Alberto tell stories about in Chapter 23?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The riches of the land of Peron.
(c) The pirate ship they were looking for.
(d) Their travels.
4. Who was the first person to get sick in the book?
(a) La Ponderosa.
5. Who took Che and Alberto to Junin de los Andes?
(a) Migrant workers.
(b) Alberto's friends.
(c) Che's parents.
(d) La Ponderosa II.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what did the two persecuted people's ideology do for them?
2. What was Comeback?
3. What was Che surprised to see in the local newspaper in Chapter 13?
4. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 23?
5. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 25?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)