|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alberto and Che sleep in Chapter 20?
(a) A motel.
(b) A YMCA.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A shed.
2. Before they began their trip, the narrator and his travel companion had to obtain ________.
(a) Necessary documentation.
(c) A car.
3. What was the former profession of the person Che and Alberto met with in Cuzco?
4. Who did Che write about being hospitable?
5. What did Che actually kill in Chapter 10?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bunny.
(c) A rat.
(d) A pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the locals label Che and Alberto in Chapter 13?
2. What made Chile's major struggle even more difficult?
3. Who did Che predict would win the Chilean presidential election?
4. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
5. How did the car driver know Che and Alberto in Chapter 14?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)