|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Che and Alberto earn money while in San Martin de Los Andes?
(a) Killing people.
(b) Cleaning the parks.
(c) Selling keychains.
(d) Loading wood for a local barbecue.
2. Where did Che and Alberto stay while in San Carlos de Bariloche?
(a) A park bench.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A motel.
(d) A police station.
3. How did Che help an old woman in Chapter 17?
(a) He bought her a meal.
(b) He got her a room in a nursing home.
(c) He treated her asthma and heart condition.
(d) He helped her cross the street.
4. Who fed Che and Alberto in Chapter 8?
(a) Some locals.
(b) Che's cousin.
(c) Che's parents.
(d) Alberto's friends.
5. Where were the narrator and his travel companion from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was La Ponderosa taken to be fixed in Chapter 10?
2. Before they began their trip, the narrator and his travel companion had to obtain ________.
3. What did Che pretend to be while stealing in Chapter 7?
4. Who did Che write about being hospitable?
5. Where was the final destination of the road trip?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)