|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is broken on the wagon Fleabottom stops to help?
(a) A wheel.
(b) The roof.
(c) The platform.
(d) An axel.
2. What does Homer do when a hand comes near his crate?
(a) He snaps at it.
(b) He licks it.
(c) He jumps to the otherside of the crate.
(d) He sucks on it.
3. What kind of animal do the crowd think Homer is?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
4. What is the young man using hot balloons to do?
(a) Track troop movement.
(b) Spy on the Union.
(c) Esape the war.
(d) Find his friends.
5. What do the Brillo Brothers throw over Homer's crate?
(a) A rug.
(c) A duvet.
(d) Plastic sheeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boot man say the crowd are mighty free with?
2. What do the medicine show set up near?
3. What kind of gas is the balloon filled with?
4. What does Homer say he is chasing as he travels West in the balloon?
5. What does the balloon owner say the hot-air balloon is rather than a hot air balloon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Homer describe Professor Fleabottom?
2. How does Homer escape the military?
3. Why is Homer able to see through the Nibbly's scam?
4. How does the Professor help Homer?
5. How does Samuel Reed defeat Smelt and Stink?
6. How does Miss Nibbly get rid of Homer?
7. What false hope does Homer have in this section?
8. Who is Mr. Willow?
9. How do Griswold and Homer escape?
10. What do the traveling show learn about the war in chapter twenty six?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)