|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer do when a hand comes near his crate?
(a) He snaps at it.
(b) He sucks on it.
(c) He jumps to the otherside of the crate.
(d) He licks it.
2. Who has resigned from the union troops?
(a) The main troops.
(b) The treasurer.
(c) The field marshall.
(d) The commanding general.
3. What does the boot man say the crowd are mighty free with?
(a) Their tongues.
(b) Their taunts.
(c) Their food.
(d) Their money.
4. What does Homer say is in the wagon that allows him to become human again?
(a) A pint of beer.
(b) A pack of cigarettes.
(c) A bucket of soapy water.
(d) A bottle of wine.
5. What method of transport are Homer and Willow using to travel to Maine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fleabottom say the Totally Tattooed Woman is from?
2. Who does Fleabottom ask about the whereabouts of Harold?
3. What does Homer advise Mr. Willow not to tell Mrs. Nibbly?
4. Who does the professor say is the only person who knows the answer?
5. How does Miss Nibbly and her brother stop Homer from turning them in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Willow so vulnerable?
2. In what way is Mr. Willow not the ideal companion for Homer?
3. Summarize chapter seventeen.
4. What evidence is there that Fleabottom could be a spy?
5. What do the traveling show learn about the war in chapter twenty six?
6. How does Samuel Reed defeat Smelt and Stink?
7. How does Mr. Willow help Homer in this section?
8. How does Mr. Brewster help out Homer in chapter fourteen?
9. What were the hot-air balloons used for in the Civil War?
10. How does Miss Nibbly get rid of Homer?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)