|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act is after Homer's performance as Pig Boy?
(a) Jane the Strong.
(b) The Brillo Brothers.
(c) The Canned Woman.
(d) The Hopscotch Twins.
2. What kind of animal do the crowd think Homer is?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A pig.
3. What do Mr. Willow and Homer have to do in Maine?
(a) Book a hotel.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Talk to an army general.
(d) Catch a ship.
4. What kind of gas is the balloon filled with?
(b) Carbon monoxide.
5. What method of transport are Homer and Willow using to travel to Maine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fleabottom give money to give Homer a bath?
2. Where does Homer watch most of the medicine show from?
3. Who does Homer threaten to tell about Miss Nibbly?
4. What is Mr. Willow's job?
5. What does Fleabottom act like he is doing as he hurries away from the dock?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Professor help Homer?
2. How do Griswold and Homer escape?
3. How does Mr. Willow help Homer in this section?
4. What evidence is there that Fleabottom could be a spy?
5. What do the Confederates do with Homer when they capture him?
6. In what way is Mr. Willow not the ideal companion for Homer?
7. Who is Mr. Willow?
8. How does Fleabottom find information from the soldiers?
9. How does Homer escape the military?
10. Summarize chapter sixteen?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)