|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harold used to tell Homer stories about?
(a) Sporting heroes.
(d) Pirates and indians.
2. Why does Homer think Mr. Brewster couldn't keep a secret?
(a) He is too open.
(b) He can't lie.
(c) He talks too much.
(d) He doesn't think about what he is saying.
3. What does Samuel Reed use to knock out Stink and Smelt?
(a) A tennis racket.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An iron bar.
(d) A crow bar.
4. What do the Brillo Brothers throw over Homer's crate?
(a) A rug.
(b) A duvet.
(c) Plastic sheeting.
5. What do the soldiers accuse Fleabottom of doing?
(a) Hiring minors.
(b) Spying for the south.
(c) Killing children.
(d) Conning people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hanging from the confederate soldier's waist?
2. What does Homer say booms into the night as the bottles are handed around?
3. Why does Homer think Harold is bound to get killed?
4. What does Homer do rather than talk when he is in the pig crate?
5. Why does Fleabottom say he puts whiskey in his medicine?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)