|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer say one has to think like to escape from a root cellar?
(a) A mole.
(b) A president.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A rat.
2. What kind of animal does Homer say smiles just like Smelt?
(a) A hippo.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A wasp.
(d) A snake.
3. Why does Homer's uncle hate Bob the horse?
(a) He costs him hay.
(b) He dulls his plow.
(c) He makes too much fuss.
(d) He is too slow.
4. Who does the man think Homer is spying for?
(a) The Sheriff.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Union.
(d) The Confederacy.
5. What does Squint catch Homer eating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Homer's body does Smelt tie a rope around?
2. Why is it illegal for Harold to join the army?
3. What does Homer decide he needs to do at the end of chapter three?
4. What is Harold forced to join in chapter two?
5. How is Henry Figg related to Homer?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)