|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Homer escape on?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A bicycle.
2. What does the P stand for in Homer's name?
3. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
(a) Talking to girls.
(b) Writing stories.
(c) Being positive.
(d) Telling the truth.
4. What does Mr. Brewster offer to show Homer the secret of?
(a) The Quaker religion.
(b) His cellar.
(c) His winemaking.
(d) His mines.
5. How did Homer's father die?
(a) He was struck by lightning.
(b) He got lost in the desert.
(c) A tree fell on him.
(d) He was hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stink and Smelt want Homer to lie his way into?
2. Who does Homer think his uncle has gone to fetch?
3. Why does Corny think Squint is clever?
4. How is Henry Figg related to Homer?
5. Who does Smelt say Samuel will meet if he doesn't speak?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)