|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wilfred lock up Sir Jasper?
(a) In an armoire.
(b) In a Turkish bath.
(c) In a root cellar.
(d) In a pantry.
2. Who does Ukridge fall in love with in "Ukridge and the Old Stepper"?
3. George is enthusiastic about __________.
(b) Mystery novels.
(d) Crossword puzzles.
4. Which of Archibald's friends tells him that Aurelia has a literary mind?
5. What is Nelson's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Teddy, what would motivate him to be injured?
2. What is Percy's surname?
3. What building do Ukridge and Bertie see Teddy exiting in "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate"?
4. What is the title of the short story about Percy and Nelson?
5. What is Augustine's fiancee's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the effect of the tonic Augustine takes in "Mulliner's Buck-U-Uppo"?
2. In "A Slice of Life," what does Wilfred believe has happened when he finds out that Angela has called off their engagement?
3. In "The Ordeal of Osbert Mulliner," why does Bashford become afraid of Osbert?
4. What scheme does Ukridge come up with in the story "Buttercup Day"?
5. How does Ukridge ruin his chances with Mabel in "A Bit of Luck for Mabel"?
6. How does Cyril Mulliner meet Amelia Bassett in "Strychnine in the Soup"?
7. Why does Mavis leave Freddie in "Fate"?
8. Why does Drusilla break off her date with Freddie in "Noblesse Oblige"?
9. How are the characters in "The Amazing Hat Mystery" described?
10. How does Stanley Ukridge seek to make his fortune in "Ukridge's Dog College"?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)