|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her caretaker's absence, what does the pig refuse to do?
(c) Stay in her pen.
(d) Stand up.
2. What is the name of the pig in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
(a) The Countess of Easeby.
(b) The Duchess of Much Matchingham.
(c) The Queen of Ganymede.
(d) The Empress of Blandings.
3. In "The Heel of Achilles," Amelia says she will marry Jopp if he wins which competition?
(a) The British Open.
(b) The American Amateur Championship.
(c) The Royal Golf Open.
(d) The American Open.
4. What does Archibald disguise in his pursuit of Aurelia?
(a) His face.
(b) His surname.
(c) His sense of humor.
(d) His intelligence.
5. What is the title of the short story about Percy and Nelson?
(a) The Bishop's Move.
(b) Birth of a Salesman.
(c) The Amazing Hat Mystery.
(d) The Custody of the Pumpkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Nelson described in the story?
2. What do the children in the play actually throw at the audience?
3. Why doesn't Jeeves mind that Bingo's play is unsuccessful?
4. What does Rollo get invited to do in "The Awakening of Rollo Podmarsh"?
5. How much did Freddie think he would be paid at the competition?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)