|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jeeves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who broke his ______________.
(a) His arm.
(b) His hip.
(c) His nose.
(d) His ankle.
2. What does Archibald disguise in his pursuit of Aurelia?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His face.
(d) His surname.
3. What does a barmaid reveal to Barmy and Pongo?
(a) Angelica is rich.
(b) Angelica is adopted.
(c) Angelica is married.
(d) Angelica is older than they thought.
4. What does Lord Emsworth learn at dinner in "Pig-hoo-o-o-o-ey!"?
(a) His niece is already married.
(b) The call word to make pigs eat.
(c) Pigs will sleep if you rub their noses.
(d) The pig's caretaker will not be returning.
5. After encountering his sister on the golf course, what does Rollo this his niece has done?
(a) Poisoned him.
(b) Run away from home.
(c) Stolen his wallet.
(d) Bet against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Bit of Luck for Mabe,l" where had Ukridge joined the social world?
2. What were the children in the play supposed to throw at the audience?
3. What is the name of Osbert's valet?
4. How many puppies are in the group that Ukridge thinks he can train?
5. What is the name of Bradybury Fisher's prized valet in "High Stakes"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)