|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord Emsworth and The Golf Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George scare a woman on the train?
(a) By asking her about her shoes.
(b) By singing about tea.
(c) By joking that he had killed a man.
(d) By listing off Europe's capital cities.
2. In "Fate" who sits on Freddie's lap?
(a) Mrs. Silvers.
(b) A ginger cat.
(c) Aubrey Upjohn.
(d) Freddie's fiancee.
3. What does Bashford threaten to do if he cannot have Mabel for himself in "The Ordeal of Osbert Mulliner"?
(a) Fire Osbert.
(b) Have Osbert arrested.
(c) Make Osbert go bankrupt.
(d) Cause Osbert injury.
4. Who takes Ukridge's dogs from him?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His landlord.
(c) Harry Hawk.
5. What does a barmaid reveal to Barmy and Pongo?
(a) Angelica is rich.
(b) Angelica is older than they thought.
(c) Angelica is adopted.
(d) Angelica is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ukridge go to collect money from a shady-looking man?
2. How is Nelson described in the story?
3. What is the name of Osbert's valet?
4. In "Ukridge's Accident Syndicate," the group learns about a man who broke his ______________.
5. What is the title of the first story told in "Mr. Mulliner"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)