|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The White Beard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lincoln and Andrew claim to have driven from in order to gain entrance to Vasquez's house?
2. Why does Bukowski punch Andre's male admirer in the face?
(a) He hurts Andre's feelings.
(b) He was inappropraite with his fingers.
(c) He nearly throws up on Wendy.
(d) He tries to kiss Bukowski.
3. What does Lincoln force Vasquez to do when he loses his temper?
(a) Vasquez is forced to break up with his lover at gun point.
(b) Vasquez is forced to hand over a great deal of money to Lincoln.
(c) Vasquez is forced to re-enact some of his more famous scenes in the nude.
(d) Vasquez is forced to perform fellatio on the two men.
4. What does Talbot swear to do one night in the future?
(a) Blow up their manager's office.
(b) Steal Herb's money and run away.
(c) Kill Herb.
(d) Pick up a prostitute.
5. What is the subject of the picture Sanchez shows Bukowski?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are people looking for Jerry Borst in "Twelve Flying Monkeys Who Won't Copulate Properly?"
2. Why does Talbot choose to not sleep with the prostitute?
3. What concerns Bukowski when he finds himself in the ambulance during "Life and Death in the Charity Ward?"
4. How does the law enforcement prove that Tanya is not human by their standards?
5. After he is no longer in contact with Tito and Baby, what does Bukowski claim to appreciate from their encounter?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)